TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TURBOS! HKS2530's w/ AshSpec 2.37? Compressor Housings
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TURBOS! HKS2530's w/ AshSpec 2.37? Compressor Housings

Posted by coreymbassett on February 13, 2014 at 1:50 AM
  This message has been viewed 1190 times.

Screen Name:coreymbassett
Phone:2012132491
E-mail:coreymbassett@gmail.com
Research coreymbassett's post history

Message HKS 2530 ball bearing turbos with between 15-20k on them–perfect condition and boosted perfectly. These are widely sought after and have long been considered perhaps the best turbos for our car. Capable of producing over 700wheel with supporting mods and very little lag. Compressor housing modified for 2.37? inlets by Ash Powers

I was going to originally use these as I didn’t have my engine fully built at the time nor did I have a set of heads that could really move air…but now I’m going all out with my build and these will now be too small for my power goals (900hp) . I spent time looking for a well taken care of set that were ready to go as these are a better out-of-the-box turbo than the GT28RS (GT2860).

There is absolutely no wheel damage whatsoever (see pictures), wastegates are both OEM HKS and work flawlessly. These are perfectly in spec and will continue to provide lbs and lbs of boost for miles to come. When removed off of the car, a light coat of WD-40 was applied to prevent further corrosion which is typical for the center cartridge and ex. housing.

For these my price is $2900 or best offer–I am negotiable but keep in mind these turbos are over 4800 brand new! You can get lucky and find them with low miles for between 2500-3k. [ http://www.importpartspro.com/1104rn041.html ]

These come with outlet pipe gaskets, manifold to turbo gaskets, turbo to downpipe gaskets AND manifold to head gaskets (not pictured). A pair of stainless steel lines will be included, along with copper crush washers.

Pictures:

Follow Ups
  • TURBOS! HKS2530's w/ AshSpec 2.37? Compressor Housings - coreymbassett 01:50:34 02/13/14