TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - $8,900 obo '91 300zx TT; Pearl White & Black Leather in OH.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: $8,900 obo '91 300zx TT; Pearl White & Black Leather in OH.

Posted by kickboxr99 on February 09, 2014 at 5:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 950 times.

Screen Name:kickboxr99
Phone:513-479-6879
E-mail:townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com
Research kickboxr99's post history

Message Well, it's time for me to move on to another project. I bought this car nearly 2 years ago (my third TT Z) b/c I've always been enamored by the pearl white exterior & black leather combo, and this one was not too far away; frankly I was looking for a project.

The Z had maybe 114k miles when I purchased it, and it now has just over 115k miles; clearly I havent driven it much - only on nice days with the tops out. Mechanically this Z needs NOTHING - the same day I bought the car I delivered it to Ramey Z, N of Cinci. Yes, Brett & Tim are the only folks I'd trust to work on it. Not only do they perform excellent work, but they are fantastic guys!

Brett & Tim pulled the engine (we cleaned it & engine bay thoroughly), and replaced virtually ANYTHING that needed replaced(I think receipts totalled nearly $4k - all OEM parts - all ordered from Coz; yes, all receipts are available).

The list of new, OEM parts & upgrades:

All engine gaskets, i.e. NO LEAKS at all!,

All new fuel lines;

120k kit inluding but not limited to crank seal, new cam seals, all new belts, new studs, new tensioner, idler pulleys, new water pump, etc.

Brett & Tim worked their magic deleting what they could to clean up the engine bay, e.g. EGR, etc.;

New, '95 Engine Wiring Harness;

New O2 sensors;

New radiator & hoses;

All new silicone hoses;

New Steering Rack;

Tension Rod & Shifter bushings;

JECS newer style 740cc injectors w/ adapter kit;

SS Test Pipes & Downpipes

Specialty Z ECU w/ boost jets tuned for the new injectors, etc.

ALL new brake pads;

ALL new fluids, e.g. RedLine, Mobil1 synthetic, etc.;this Z is 100% baselined!

The following upgrades were on the Z when I purchased it:

K&N Intake;

Greddy Exhaust;

JSPEC tails

Once I rec'd the Z back there was little to do in terms of maintenance so I installed all new leather on the seats & console lid, and it looks excellent! In addition, the windshield wiper arms & covers were replaced as well.

As stated, mechanically the Z needs ZERO, and the interior is in very good condition!

That said, as far as the exterior,to be showroom quality & award-winning, a re-paint would be needed. As you can see from the pics, the paint does shine & looks GREAT from a distance; however, the front bumper & driver side fender were repainted by the prior owner & frankly it appears it was not prep'd right. I attempted to capture as best I could in the pics although in person you will notice some imperfections. In addition, there are dings on the passenger side fender, both doors (unfortunately is all-too-common), and the driver-side hatch.

The t-tops do not leak, and there is ZERO rust on the body & under-carriage (while at Brett's, he allowed me to apply a good, protective undercoating).

The following have been purchased & not installed although will certainly be included:

Rear slotted/cross-drilled rotors;

Matching leather elbow rest for both interior door panels;

Matching leather for steering wheel re-wrap

STILLEN lower front lip

My asking price is $8,900 although I am open to offers, and I do have the title (clean, clear). No, I don't need to sell so please do not waste my time or yours w/ unreasonable offers.

The car is located in Fairfield, OH. 45014; perhaps 20 minutes N of downtown Cinci, and nearly 45 minutes from two international airports.

Frankly I'm sure I've forgotten something although feel free to call, email, or text for any questions you would like answered, more pictures, etc.

Thanks so much, for looking!

Jason

townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com

513-479-6879

Onto the pics, in no particular order, and, yes, I only pulled the car out for additional pics:

Attempt to capture the paint imperfections on the front bumber & driver-side fender:

Follow Ups
  • $8,900 obo '91 300zx TT; Pearl White & Black Leather in OH. - kickboxr99 17:24:28 02/09/14