TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ZSPEC **NEW** Stainless Coil Brackets w/ Z cut-out
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: ZSPEC **NEW** Stainless Coil Brackets w/ Z cut-out

Posted by zinistr on January 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 666 times.

Screen Name:zinistr
Phone:4403431664
E-mail:info@zspec.us
Research zinistr's post history

Message ZSPEC Design is pleased to announce general availability of our polished Stainless Steel coil bracket kits.

These offer both form and function in that, they're an aesthetic upgrade whilst actually reducing weight (OK, only 6oz., but every bit helps, right?). No more rust, chipping paint/powdercoat/chrome on OEM brackets...these are stainless replacements polished to look like chrome.

A set of six brackets with Z cut-outs are included and do NOT require a backing plate to fasten to your coils like another solution on the market.

Our brushed-SS backing plates are included as an option to provide "color" backing to the Z cut-out. Included in the kit is an instruction sheet for installation and stainless (socket-cap) fasteners and washers.

The all stainless kit is $90 shipped within the Continental U.S. Optionally, colored accent washers for the fasteners which hold the brackets to the coil cost $10 more (choice of Gloss Black, Red, Silver, Gold and Dark Blue washer colors). I also offer the Bracket-to-Plenum fasteners as well on my site if you haven't upgraded yours yet.

You can order online via Paypal at our website, [ www.zspec.us ] under the "Z32 Collection" page.

Questions? Feel free to drop me a note to: info@zspec.us

Follow Ups
  • ZSPEC **NEW** Stainless Coil Brackets w/ Z cut-out - zinistr 13:39:19 01/28/14