TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Racing Hart Tracer Wheels 17x8 & 17x9 SF - Sacto $600
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Racing Hart Tracer Wheels 17x8 & 17x9 SF - Sacto $600

Posted by Z PYRATE on January 21, 2014 at 6:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 1078 times.

Screen Name:Z PYRATE
Phone:6502961214
E-mail:ZPYRATE@gmail.com
Research Z PYRATE's post history

Message I'm selling the wheels I have been toting around since 2006. I'd much rather see them on someone's Z than in my closet.
The wheels have tires on them, and were removed from a Z brought over from Japan back in 2006 by an ex marine. They were bought with the intention of having them refinished, as they are in need of a cosmetic makeover, but they are 18 years old. These are 3 piece forged wheels, and some of the lightest Z wheels around. The wheels do NOT have centercaps.

I would prefer to sell these locally, but am willing to ship them at the buyers cost. I will remove the tires if need be. I live in the Sacramento area but can arrange to bring the wheels as far as the bay area.

Please email me with any questions, or if you'd like some specific pics to be taken.

Please look up my ebay feedback (ID: zpyrate) if you have any concerns in that regard. I've bought and sold many an item on these classifieds without incident. Thanks for looking.

More pics available at this post

Follow Ups
  • Racing Hart Tracer Wheels 17x8 & 17x9 SF - Sacto $600 - Z PYRATE 18:57:05 01/21/14