People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Apexi Super Megaphone Exhaust System

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on January 05, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 983 times.

Screen Name:pearlwhite94ttz
Phone:8177237064
E-mail:t3rm1n80r07@yahoo.com
Research pearlwhite94ttz's post history

Message Alright, since I am going to an LSx based platform, I know that this system will no longer have the deep bellow that I so much enjoyed and it will sound completely different.

The exhaust overall is in great condition with a minor scuff on the bottom of the left rear muffler and writing with the previous owners name on an upper section. The tips are nice and shiny, as are the muffler sections themselves. I took very good care of the exhaust in the time that I have had the car, and now I no longer need it. I'll be going to some obnoxious LS exhaust system.

Price is $700 + shipping for both. The exhaust system sells for $1750

PICTURES:
[ http://s111.photobucket.com/user/chstrmntr/library/Apexi%20Super%20Megaphone%20Exhaust ]

Features:

Years: 90-96
Pipe Diam.: 60 mm - 65 mm x 2
Tip Diam.: 115 mm x 2

"Apexi 115AN005 Hybrid Megaphone EVO Exhaust Nissan 300ZX

The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main muffler canister and piping to the internal silencers, resonators, hangers, and brackets. This system provides both form and function which delivers durability, a sense of security, a comfortable sound, and overwhelming high-end power.FUNCTION- All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high quality.- All TIG welded. High quality and durability.- The original patent on the highly effective megaphone tube structure are both followed in Japan and U.S.A- High endurance hybrid silencer of patent technology. - A new design and an oval tail that produces a feeling of luxury."

Follow Ups