TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - NA/TT Partout - Cats, leather, Z1 intercooler, blitz DTT,etc
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NA/TT Partout - Cats, leather, Z1 intercooler, blitz DTT,etc

Posted by V.S. on December 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 603 times.

Screen Name:V.S.
Phone:423-255-2445
E-mail:leestringfield@gmail.com
Research V.S.'s post history

Message If it's in the pictures below, its for sale (unless otherwise noted). If it's not in the pictures, its already gone! (Note first 3 photos of entire car are for reference only). Here is the list of parts in the pictures which have been sold already:

Transmission: SOLD
Brakes: SOLD
Hella Horns: SOLD
Shifter Bracket/Assembly: SOLD
Brake Fluid Reservoir: SOLD
SSR GT3 Wheels: SOLD

I stand behind anything being sold. Offers open, I want to get rid of this stuff. Bear in mind, the vehicle was in a rollover accident but all the damage was the drivers side being smashed in so most of it is perfectly fine. Parts are 129,000 miles unless stated otherwise.

A few notes on the items of greater significance:

-Z1 Intercooler (drivers side) has a small dent, but is fine otherwise, but passenger side is sold.
-Precats are gutted, but the main cat converters are OEM and intact (80,000 miles on them).
-Rear bumper has some "dirt scratches", but I think they should buff out fine for someone who has the desire.
-Leather seats each have a small impression where a box was left in the seat after the wreck - it should even out after being sat in/heat from sun, etc. Drivers bolster = pretty darn good.
-Blitz DTT has some silicon around edges from mounting, but nothing that cant be scraped away.

Here is the car before the wreck...

and after rollover...

Here are the remaining parts. Don't ask about anything not in these pictures because its SOLD already.

Follow Ups
  • NA/TT Partout - Cats, leather, Z1 intercooler, blitz DTT,etc - V.S. 20:40:34 12/30/13