TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Tires, Wheels and Miscellaneous Parts.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Tires, Wheels and Miscellaneous Parts.

Posted by ZXRider on November 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 972 times.

Screen Name:ZXRider
Phone:Use E-Mail
E-mail:thegreatbenny@hotmail.com
Research ZXRider's post history

Message Trying to clean the garage. Make offer if you are interested in an item. Buyer covers shipping.

Tires: (Wheels are not included)

Hankook Ventus HR II 245/50R16. I have two of these that were mounted on TT rears and installed on the front of my Z. Tires have less than 5,000 miles on them with plenty of thread left. They do not show uneven wear. I had to go with this size since the stock TT rear size is very difficult to find. Date code appears to be 02/2010 and the thread left is ~0.232". $100 for the pair + shipping. Just the tires, wheels are not included.

NEXEN N3000 245/45R16. These tires came on the rear of my Z when I purchased the car back in 2007. I do not know exactly how many miles on them but while I had the car I barely put 5,000 miles on them before changing my wheel and tire set up. Date code appears to be 08/06 and the tires have ~0.181" thread left. $50 for the pair + shipping. Again, just the tires, wheels not included.

2 Chrome 1995 Mustang Cobra R 18x9 wheels. They come with center caps. The finish on them is not the best but not noticeable from a few feet away. They do fit the Z32. $100 each + shipping.

Miscellaneous Parts. Make offer.

Two front driver side third link. Pictured left is from a 1991 and pictured right is from a 1994.

Front driver side steering knuckle, hub, abs ring and the bearing clip.

Stock AT turbos. Comp housing is the 48 ar. These two are from my Z that were taken off and replaced with another set of stock turbos. I attempted to disassemble them to install new CHRAs but ended up shearing off a couple of the bolts on the exhaust side. The waste gate openings do not have the hairline cracks. They come with an extra set of used stock CHRAs for anyone wanting to attempt to rebuild their own turbos. FYI, all four CHRAs have shaft play and should not be used in their current state (no idea why anyone would attempt this anyway.

Wiper arms and wiper blades.

NA Brake Master Cylinder. OEM soft brake lines. (caliper hard lines that are pictured are not available).

NA AT Flex Plate, NA AT dust plates, NA OEM water pump pulley, Misc brackets and shields.

Follow Ups
  • Tires, Wheels and Miscellaneous Parts. - ZXRider 05:30:53 11/25/13