TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Car, parts, lots of them, cheap, Roanoke Virginia
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Car, parts, lots of them, cheap, Roanoke Virginia

Posted by ZnMyHead on November 09, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 496 times.

Screen Name:ZnMyHead
Phone:8082841185
E-mail:kiwiboytt@yahoo.com
Research ZnMyHead's post history

Message I have a 2/2 5sp na with a spun bearing in storage along with 10 plus years of accumulated parts!
The car has a new engine wiring harness I replaced, a one piece drive shaft from z1, nismo trans support bushing, solid shifter bushings, port and polished heads, high flow headers and test pipes, some montegi 5 star 17" 8.5 and 9.5 wide rims, also have two sets of tt chrome wheels, the car would have to be towed on a dolly and will need engine pulled,
To give an idea just at a glance i remember seeing
10 or more coil packs, two air bags, set of twin turbo rear axles, naked block and crank, two sets of heads, two auto trans, tt ac condenser, three starter, heater cores, couple MAFs, intake manifold, tt fuel pump, couple sets of tail lights, couple sets of head lights, and the list goes on. I will be going to the storage soon to lay out parts and take pictures, I am leaving the area and hoping to sell all at once car and parts.
Serious inquiries please text or call 8082841185

Follow Ups
  • Car, parts, lots of them, cheap, Roanoke Virginia - ZnMyHead 21:16:21 11/09/13