People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SZR perfect track Z for sale

Posted by hunterg on October 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 840 times.

Screen Name:hunterg
Phone:404 432 0926
E-mail:gahl.hunter@gmail.com
Research hunterg's post history

Message I apologize for the semi z related post however I figured someone in the z32 community may be looking to get more serious into track than the occasional track day in their z32. The 350z, although not held in the high regard of the 300zx(in my opinion), is a great platform for building a track car. After gutting and caging them, the z33 is a very competitive platform for many types of grassroots racing such as NASA Spec Z or other SCCA events. Many series require stock motor and stock brakes in order to promote competition, not big racing budgets.

Up for sale is a 2003 350z, 6 speed, brembo brake package with 129k miles. The car is already partially gutted(interior), so it makes for a perfect car to start a build with(no need to sell off the interior to recoup costs). The car has been tested on track at Road Atlanta to make sure all the drivetrain is healthy- everything checked out. The exterior is better than decent(paint is excellent, but a few dings). For racing, I would consider this exterior PERFECT, lol. Other than the atrocious wheels, the car is completely stock, so no worries of hacked up or molested anything!

Asking $7000

Please email me at Gahl.hunter@gmail.com or you can reach me by phone at 404 432 0926 for serious inquiries! I have many more pictures if interested. The car is located about 45 minutes north of Atlanta.

Spec Z rules for anyone interested- just cage it, put in a seat and harnesses, buy the Spec coilovers and sways from Tire Rack, get some sticky tires, and GO RACING
[ http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/spec_z.pdf ]

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Follow Ups
  • SZR perfect track Z for sale - hunterg 14:35:22 10/25/13