People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TT Partout and some NA parts also

Posted by Huber300zx on October 17, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 407 times.

Screen Name:Huber300zx
Phone:646-247-5465
E-mail:Huber300zx@gmail.com
Research Huber300zx's post history

Message Have a set of old style HKS BOVS work great, these are the shutter type, much less chance for leaks in future as they do not drop pressure right now, come with the Y pipes and couplers to make them a direct replacement for your hot side boost hoses. 275 shipped
Full set of OEM intake and IC piping and Intercoolers great for basic TT swap. 225 Picked up
Auto TT Trans with lines and dipstic and 76k original miles 350 picked up
Full Tweed Interior 175 picked up
Semi ok Door panels tweed 65 for the pair picked up
Exedy clutch and OEM pressure plate with stock flywheel. A lot of life left on the clutch. good for stock TT Replacement. 225 Picked
fuse box for those wanting to extend and tuck harness, 65 picked up
All body panels that are the OEM silver color, hood both fenders, ttops, doors, hatch, rear bumpers, and quarters. Rust Free. For local NYC or LI guys only. not shipping body panels.
TT fuel pump used 100 shipped
Any part that says picked up I may be willing to ship at buyers expense depending on where it is, I can usually accomodate that. Not all price are firm. Throw me a reasonable offer and cash talks BS....you know. I have other parts as well that are not listed. dont be afraid to ask, My email is the best mode of communication Huber300zx@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • TT Partout and some NA parts also - Huber300zx 13:35:27 10/17/13