People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92 TT part out

Posted by Bad Fish on October 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 576 times.

Screen Name:Bad Fish
Phone:817-683-3251
E-mail:zxturbo6@gmail.com
Research Bad Fish's post history

Message Have a complete car that I am parting out. Car was in relatively mild front end collision, was going to rebuild it but found another one for myself. Have complete car minus the transmission and related 5 spd parts. Let me know what you need and I will get you a price. Will be listing new parts as others sell. Have the following parts up right now:

Fittipaldi Force wheels (made by Enkei). Finish in good shape, only minor scratches here and there. Not sure of the offset, but fit 300zx perfectly with no spacers. 18 by 8.5 rears and 17 by 8" fronts. Includes all center caps and 2 good used tires for the front. Prefer local sale but willing to look at shipping. $400

Front fenders. Kh6 color. Clean with only minor dings. Would look fine as is on a car or great for replacements if getting a car ready for paint. Asking $75 each.

AMS tt radiator with fan shroud. No leaks, fins in good shape. Shroud has some imperfections but will function fine. $125

Complete intercooler piping set with stock Intercoolers, shrouds, and recirculation valves (does not include "boost hoses", have silicone samco set for sale separately) $300

Samco silicone boost hoses (set of 4 in blue), good condition $100

Twin turbo spoiler (early model foam), good shape with minimal degradation of foam, does have area in center near hatch that has crumbled some, no rust on mounting points, includes third brake light $125

OE Engine Harness, New for 90-93TT 5 spd- $375

2.5 Z1 downpipes, 4 bolt with heat wrap- $150

Chipped ECU, AshSpec tuned for 370 inj, 93 octane, 5 spd, single pop, federal- $200

Can provide pictures of any of the parts to interested parties. Prices before shipping cost. Please EMAIL ONLY

Follow Ups
  • 92 TT part out - Bad Fish 17:43:43 10/11/13