TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - KYB AGX/Eibach struts - excellent upgrade! $480 shipped!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: KYB AGX/Eibach struts - excellent upgrade! $480 shipped!

Posted by bartz32tt on October 11, 2013 at 8:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 592 times.

Screen Name:bartz32tt
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:bartz32tt@yahoo.com
Research bartz32tt's post history

Message As described on CZP's website:
"This has been the best combo we've see on the Nissan 300ZX.
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs.
These Eibach springs are made from the finest chrome-silicon steel, which is heat tempered, shot-peened, and preset for sag resistance. The finish process of powder coating creates a durable and attractive surface. A lifetime warranty against defects is included with each spring set purchased. The Drop for the 300ZX is .8" all around.
KYB AGX Sport Adjustable Shocks
KYB AGX Shocks allow drivers to adjust dampening to match specific driving conditions quickly. The AGX Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts have manual four way front and eight way rear adjustable dampening which makes it completely on-the-car adjustable within minutes. With its competition grade engineering and construction, AGX Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts are perfect for sport enthusiasts and high performance drivers. These sets work for both Turbo and Non-Turbo Zs. Front Shocks are 4 way Adjustable, and the Rears are 8 way Adjustable. Adjustment is done by opening the hood for the front, and reaching behind the rear wheels for the rear."

These are priced at $620 PLUS shipping if bought new. Here's your chance to buy a lightly used set for $480 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. - that's about a $200 savings! I have a screenshot of an email from the seller who says these have no more than 10k miles of use; however, they have been on a rolling chassis outside for a couple years which is why they're dirty and boots are torn. I would still be using these if I didn't already buy coilovers before buying the chassis.
photo.JPG
photo.JPG

Follow Ups
  • KYB AGX/Eibach struts - excellent upgrade! $480 shipped! - bartz32tt 08:12:50 10/11/13