TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 TT, Black, New Factory Short Block & Transmission $8998
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 TT, Black, New Factory Short Block & Transmission $8998

Posted by towlett (Rochester, NY) on September 19, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 616 times.

Screen Name:towlett (Rochester, NY)
Phone:585-755-4350
E-mail:toddowlett@hotmail.com
Research towlett (Rochester, NY)'s post history

Message I thought I should elaborate a bit on the history of the car here. This car was purchased from a friend in the local Z car club here in Rochester, ZCCR. It was purchased from the previous owner with a blown engine and the go fast parts. My friend had bought it as an investment to "flip". He put a JDM engine in it originally but that engine had a knock so it was pulled and replaced by a new Nissan Short Block and was fitted with rebuilt turbos from Turbo City, not a great investment for my friend at this point I'm glad he is a stand up guy. A few years after that I decided I didn't like the whining of the transmission in second gear, so I had the transmission replaced with a brand new one. While that was being done the shop made sure the cats were gutted and also installed the EGR delete kit for me.
----------------------
Ready for bigger turbos, already has the 555 injectors.

MANY upgrades, check my Craigslist ad.
[ [ http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/4076111535.html ] ]

It JUST started burning a little oil out of the driver side turbo, smoke builds up if you leave the car sitting at idle. Aside from that everything is working great and the car is in very good shape. I had hoped to replace the turbos and go big when this time came but family expenses won't allow it. So I'm selling it and hoping to find a buyer that wants to install new turbos themselves.

Current set up was Dynoed at 365 HP and 365 torque.

Take a look, make me an offer. call or text me at 585-755-4350. Todd

[ [ http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/4076111535.html ] ]

Follow Ups