TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - drivers rear quarter panel for 2+2 z32 with t tops
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: drivers rear quarter panel for 2+2 z32 with t tops

Posted by wh0sjeff on September 16, 2013 at 3:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 387 times.

Screen Name:wh0sjeff
Phone:8139996601
E-mail:whosjeff@gmail.com
Research wh0sjeff's post history

Message I am looking for a quarter panel,drivers rear for my z. someone clipped me and destroyed the whole drivers side of my precious z and they didn't have insurance, fuckin bastards, and I don't have full coverage so im left to figure it out on my own. I have a little mig welder, never used it and built a spot welder out of an old microwave so here I go. I managed to scrape up a fender, door and quarter glass but I cant find the quarter panel for less than 300 bucks and I don't even have a job right now so money is so tight with my kids starting back to school, etc so if anyone has one they care to let go, a few dings I don't care about I don't expect anyone to give me anything for free and I really cant afford to have one shipped so if ya live in the tampa bay area or not too far, hook a cracker up. my number is 813-999-6601, thanks

Follow Ups
  • drivers rear quarter panel for 2+2 z32 with t tops - wh0sjeff 03:42:56 09/16/13