TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 300degree fuel rail,chrome water pipes,carbon brace, ebrake
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 300degree fuel rail,chrome water pipes,carbon brace, ebrake

Posted by collegeboy on September 14, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 1402 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message All offers are welcome on these parts…

300Degree HP Fuel rails. SARD/PE 850cc injectors. They are for the 90-93 style lower plenum. New this is $1300. I’ll sell this for $1000 shipped or best offer. These were installed, but never actually used.

New ebrake pads. These are genuine Nissan pads, and are brand new. If your ebrake is sloppy, and is worn out to the point you can not just adjust it anymore, buy these. New, these are about $140. I’ll sell these for $100 shipped or best offer.

Carbon fiber nose panel brace. If you look back like 5 years ago in my threads, I had made this brace to go under the nose panel of my Z to hold my Accusump, and my boost controller solenoid. It’s light weight and will be a good place for people to attach things like I did. It obviously will not fit if you have the stock air filter. Made out of carbon fiber, and steel ends, it’s a sturdy piece. $100 shipped or best offer.

Chrome water pipes. I first added another bung added to the water pipe, and I did it so clean that it looks factory, so you can use an aftermarket water gauge there. It can always be plugged if not used. Then I had it polished, then chromed. The chrome work where you will be able to see on these once installed is literally perfect. The shop that did this for me is located in north Texas, north of Denton, and he has been doing this for years. Amazing work really. Anyone who has had chrome work done, knows that good chrome work is expensive, and I would venture to say that this guy does better chrome work than anyone elses that I have ever seen in person. $200 shipped with the sensors as well or best offer.

Z1 silicone water coolant hoses. $30 shipped or best offer.

Follow Ups
  • 300degree fuel rail,chrome water pipes,carbon brace, ebrake - collegeboy 19:02:50 09/14/13