TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - InfinitiSubs,Schroth,AC,Carbon,AEMEMS,PSCooler,120K Parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: InfinitiSubs,Schroth,AC,Carbon,AEMEMS,PSCooler,120K Parts

Posted by collegeboy on September 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 970 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message More parts for sale guys....
8/18/2013

I have decided to part out my Z.
It's sad really, and is something that I have been tossing around for a while. It was going to be one hell of a Z, but the money will be going to greater things for me and my family. I am at a very different point in my life, and I just do not want to put in the time to get this thing back together.

For those that must know, the money is going towards a second and probably tiny house back home in Kauai, and a Ferrari Challenge Stradale. It's my dream car, and has been since 2004 when it came out and I started saving for it. My fiancé has known about this purchase for the past 7 years and is actually 100% cool with this purchase...better buy while she still is! haha. I am in no rush to sell, but would like it to go ahead and move forward. With that said, this is still not easy. It's my baby that I have owned for 11 years and has brought me many friends and a TON of memories. With that said though, I only need one sports car and I honestly want one that I will just enjoy in stock form. Does this mean the Z is not awesome in stock form? No...not at all. The Z is awesome in stock form, and now I wish I would have just left it alone haha, however when I was 16-21 years old, I did not think that obviously. For all of those out there that saw this coming....you were right :) For all of those that warned me about this.....you were right. With age comes wisdom, and I'm pleased with my decision to move forward from this project after thinking about doing this for several months. I've got around $100,000 into this car, so once again...this is not easy, however I am looking forward to joining you all at a ZCON once again with my new toy, and talking about cars over some beers. There is NO car community like the Z community

Anyways, enough of that. I have a TON of custom and very nice parts, and don't just have tons of time to remove them from the car. Because of this, I will be selling a few parts at a time, then I'll move on to more parts. Once everything is sold, I'll sell the body of the car, as well as the custom monster of a motor. It's a nice all metal widebody frame and is new basically, so it'll make one cool stripped out project for someone. It'll be a while before that point comes, but it'll come eventually :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what is for sale right now...

It has been a while since I've bought these parts, so I am going off of prices off the internet, then discounting them. My prices might be high or low, so feel free to make me ANY offers on all parts. Thanks for looking.

Two Infinit Kappa Subs 10" Barely used - Make me an offer

JBL Amp BP600.1 - Barely used -Make me an offer

Most of a 120K kit - Water pump, hoses, pulley, tensioner, etc. - Make me an offer

Brand new in the box Nissan Oil Pump TT - $110 shipped or best offer

Brand new fan and fan clutch - $120 shipped or best offer.

-Power Steering cooler kit. This is a brand new pump with 10AN fittings welded onto it. AN fittings welded onto a new res as well. Powerder coated as well. All lines needed, cooler, and all fittings, and bracket. Obviously all Zs are different. This bracket was to work with my Z with my front bumper, so you may or may not need to mock up a new bracket for your application. ARP hardware and UR PS Pump Pulley. Everything else is here for basically a "bolt on" kit. - $600 shipped or best offer

Brand new 300ZX AEM EMS system. these are usually $1600. - I want $1000 shipped or best offer

Custom wrapped Carbon E-brake handle. Mounts just like stock and leather boot still fit and fuctions just like stock. -$350 shipped or best offer

Another thing for you FMIC guys. Side mount air conditioning condenser. The AC condensers are mounted, and the bracket is made. All clearance, and trust me....that was the hard part. This along with a side mount oil cooler will help any FMIC guys with an over heating car. Also included are aeroquip fittings and line....all made specifically for fabbing AC systems. unlike the other things I am selling, this still does require you to finish making the lines and probably a few other things. This is mostly done though, and will really be nice when done. Everything is new and un used. There is a LOT of money in the lines, condensers, and fittings here, but since it is not complete (the lines), the price does reflect that :(

-$400 shipped or best offer

Schroth Hybrid racing belts. New these are $900. I'll let these go for $650 shipped or best offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTS THAT ARE SOLD ALREADY

-ATI Harmonic Damper
-PPG Gear set
-Stoptech front brakes
-Stoptech rear brakes
-Movit carbon rotor brakes front
-Movit carbon rotor brakes rear
-SpecialyZ Oil Pan
-Turbos
-MS manifolds
-RPS Carbon carbon clutch
-SZ Down pipes
-SZ test pipes
-SPL Suspension parts
-All SMZ Carbon parts
-SPL fender brace
-JSpec Door Sills
-1999 transmission
-Z1 Short shifter
-Carbon side mirrors
-Defi gauge cluster and controller
-Engine brace
-Brake master cylinder brace
-Racelogic TC
-SPL brake deflectors
-Autovation pedals
-Carbing rear bar
-Carbing front bar
-Carbon throttle cover
-All carbon underbody and rear diffuser
-1999 headlights
-1999 taillights
-battery
-Howe Radiator
-Clutch fork
-zSpeed Clutch Brace
-Chrome throttle body pieces
-Large Throttle bodies
-SPL transmission mount
-1999 blinkers
-Z1 platinum Driveshaft
-Carbon fiber fan shroud
-Samco hoses

Follow Ups
  • InfinitiSubs,Schroth,AC,Carbon,AEMEMS,PSCooler,120K Parts - collegeboy 21:12:12 09/11/13