TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Silver 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo with 92.600 miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Silver 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo with 92.600 miles

Posted by Bucky Z on September 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  This message has been viewed 988 times.

Screen Name:Bucky Z
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:cronenworth at gee mail dot com
Research Bucky Z's post history

Message Silver 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo
92,600 miles
I bought this Z back in December of 2012 and did quite a lot of work getting it to where it is now... These were the mods that were on the car when I got it:

B&B exhaust w/ dual 4.5" oval tips
JWT POP intake
JWT ECU
Greddy Profec-B II
555 injectors
Turbonetics & Majestic Turbo's T25/28 combo
Ported Throttle Bodies
UR pulley (2nd generation)
Stillen Stainless X-pipe
Gutted Pre-Cats
Random Tech Hi-flo cats
SPI boost gauge
Razo Pedals
Greddy Turbo Timer
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
Alamo Autosports Larger Oil Cooler
Eibach Springs
S/T Sway Bars
300 Degree camber kit

All of these were done by the previous owner (forum member JeffB), who owned the car from 1998 though when he sold it to me. After I got it, I did quite a bit of maintenance work on it plus a few upgrades like a Koyo radiator, silicone hoses, ES steering rack bushings, Jspec taillights, MegaZ radiator shroud, Zspeed under engine shield, etc... If you'd like to see a more detailed description of why and what all I did to the car, click below to see a post I made in the General forum.

La-Z-Link

Here are some pics...

photo Zpicoutside1_zps520dde49.jpg

photo Zpicoutside3_zps6146bcc2.jpg

photo Zpicoutside4_zps2be04932.jpg

photo Zpicwheel_zps4e5b09cc.jpg

photo Zpicrear2_zpsef9b0632.jpg

photo Zpicengine_zps0ce1489f.jpg

photo Zpicinterior_zps31750f2b.jpg

photo Zpichatcharea_zpsae735102.jpg

The car looks amazing, drives great, and even the A/C still gets plenty cold. The only problems with the car are that the steering rack is getting a little mushy and could probably use replacing sometime soon, and there is still a little fading in the paint around the hatch and the sides of the T-tops.

I'm asking $12,000 but am open to offers... Please don't waste my time with anything ridiculous. Emails only, and I promise a prompt response. Let me know if there's any other specific info you would like to know or any other pics you would like me to take. Thanks!

Follow Ups
  • Silver 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo with 92.600 miles - Bucky Z 09:20:22 09/11/13