People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>Polished SS WingZ Discount Price<<<

Posted by MegaZ on September 08, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 468 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message You may have seen my last ad. I'm gonna run it again here, but I want to clarify that my discount price of $120 plus shipping are temporarily available for all radiator makes except the Z1 Howe and OEM TT, in Polished SS.

If you want PC'd aluminum or raw aluminum, email me. I will do ALL radiators in those finishes at a discounted price of $110 and $80 respectively, plus shipping

Now...ATTN: Koyo/Mishimoto owners...

I have finished the first order (of hopefully many) for CZP. Coz has ordered several WingZ, including the OEM TT and the Koyo, which also fits the Mishimoto. Once they are up on his website, I can no longer offer the Koyo/Mishimoto at my occasional discount price of $120.00 plus shipping.

So I'll take this opportunity to offer to any prospective buyer my discount price for the next 5 days. After that, I will only be able to offer that price on the original Howe, AMS, JVT and PWR radiators, in standard TT core support configuration, since Z1 is already selling the Z1 Howe and OEM TT versions.

I will still be able to sell at the discount price for ANY radiator that needs customization, such as:

*Open front for center panel removal
*Open radiator tray
*No hood prop rod clip hole
*NA core support

Standard TT Core support configuration:

Woody's open front and no prop rod clip hole:

Follow Ups
  • >>>Polished SS WingZ Discount Price<<< - MegaZ 20:43:14 09/08/13