TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Part Out - More awesome parts...
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Part Out - More awesome parts...

Posted by collegeboy on August 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 1490 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message Ok, so this part stuff takes a while.

If you are interested in any of my parts, even if they are not listed, please shoot me an e-mail at michaelkih@hotmail

I'll add you to my e-mail list, and send you all an e-mail every time I post a classified ad.

Anyways, here are parts that are available, as well as pricing. Please feel free to make me any offers as well. I've been out of the Z game for a while, and the worst thing I can do is say no. I may have things priced too high or too low. I'm honestly not sure anymore.

HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve Kit
These are the new style ones, and everything in this picture is included. The one pipe is tapped for an air intake temp sensor if you want one. if not, then just plug it up. Looking at Z1's website, it looks like these are $550 without the piping, so I'll do $500 shipped OBO for all of this in the picture.

Modified and super rare SMZ shift knob - $200 shipped OBO.

Brand New 300ZX Twin Turbo AEM EMS with the air intake temp sensor if you choose to run MAP sensor. I do not have the original box with the instructions and the CD. You can download the software though. These are $1600 new. This one is new. Price = $1300 shipped OBO.

Rare and long time discontinued JSPEC 1999 300ZX door sills. this is everything you need to install these, and everything works perfectly. Couple minor scuffs from me getting in and out of the Z, but VERY nice. $500 shipped OBO.

CZP Radiator bracket - I had this for my Howe radiator and it works nicely. New and powdercoated silver. $80 shipped OBO.

Schroth Hybrid II Belts
New these are around $900 for the pair. I'll sell these for $700 shipped OBO.

Super rare SMZ interior parts. Molded carbon fiber and not just stickers. $500 shipped OBO.

Craftsquare Carbong fiber mirrors. I think these mirrors are amazing looking. Light and functional as well. new these were $600, but I don't think you can even buy these anymore. $400 OBO.

Dress up those throttle bodies. All freshly chromed parts and new plastic parts ready to be swapped out. These looked awesome on my throttle bodies. NEW. $100 shipped OBO.

Braille 17lb battery. B2317. Never installed. Will come with Braille battery tender as well. $170 shipped OBO.

Brand new non HICAS PS pump customized for AN fittings, along with res customized for AN fittings and AN lines already made. Some bolts were also replaced with ARP hardware. Ready to go.
-$500 shipped OBO.

Z1 Short shifter - $130 shipped OBO.

The newest style Tein FLEX coilovers with Umbrella Auto Designs variable ride height suspension in the front and rear, and EDFC to control the coilover stiffness. Never used. This is the way some exotic cars raise their cars to go over speed bumps. It does not affect ride or performance at all like how airbags do. When it is all the way down, it is just a solid aluminum spacer above the coilover....very cool. This setup is stunning. You get the stiffest performance coilovers that Tein makes, with adjustability from the cabin. then you can also control the height of your car from the cabin with the flip of a switch. It's pricey, but new, this is all usually $5320. You will not regret this setup. All new. $4300 shipped OBO.

R230 twin turbo differential. Totally rebuilt with all new seals and gaskets. Quaife LSD. Leader gears. Differential splines were also cryo treated. All aluminum diff bushing. ready to install. This is brand new, and needs to be broken in still. Prefer local pickup, but will ship if you pay all shipping costs. - $2000 OBO.

SPL carbon racing seats custom wrapped in black novasuede. Brackets all included. The drivers seat is the smaller of the two sizes that they offered. Nice fit for anyone up to 6'0". A little taller if you are thin. Passenger seat is the larger of two sizes for any passengers to fit. Prefer local pickup, but will ship if you pay all shipping costs. There hug you but are ridiculously comfortable. I have actually thought about keeping them for the Stradale, but figure that'd just be silly - $1500 OBO.

PARTS THAT HAVE ALREADY SOLD

-Defi gauge cluster setup
-Raclogic
-Autovation pedals
-All SPL suspension parts

-Transmission - Waiting for payment

-Carbing front - Waiting for payment
-Carbing rear - Waiting for payment
-Engine brace - Waiting for payment
-Rear hatch pieces that the Carbing bar goes through - waiting for payment

Follow Ups
  • Part Out - More awesome parts... - collegeboy 23:59:02 08/20/13