People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Big Hp Build Part Out and Some Other Stuff

Posted by sleek on July 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 728 times.

Screen Name:sleek
Phone:
E-mail:sleekz@aol.com
Research sleek's post history

Message I decided to throw a built LSx in my 300ZX. So, I am selling my VG30DETT stuff. I will add items as I pull them out of storage.

SZ EXP 100 Turbo Kit- Brand New(except turbine housings I traded the .63 AR turbine housings for a lightly used set(50 miles) of .86 turbine housings for more top end). I'm also including 2.5" inlet pipes that run the intakes under the headlights. 3100

SZ 3" Alumnized Test Pipes Brand New- 300

TDM FMIC with 4.5" core and Piping(same one Greg Dupree has on his race car) I bought this straight from Tom and had him weld Tial BOV flanges. Also, included are outlet transition pipes($150) and 2 New Black Tial BOVs($500). 2200 for all

JWT Solid Lifter Race Cams with matching JWT Valvesprings and Tomei Lifter and 3mm Shims -Brand New-I bought these off a fellow member Jay Gadsby a few years ago. They have been treated with a dry film lubrication coating($200 coating)-1500

Built Short Block-Fresh From the Machine Shop- Ross Custom Pistons(88mm bore,9:1 Comp, and heavy duty wrist pins) pistons alone cost me 1200, Crower Rods with upgraded rod bolts (rods were used 5k miles in previous motor), ACL Bearings (10/10), stock crank was turned 10/10, ARP L19 Mains, The short block has been balanced, blueprinted, and assembled. The deck surface was not resurfaced and was checked to be within spec. This shortblock should be good up to 1k hp- 2400

OEM Timing Belt New-30

HKS DLI Used but in good working order-275

AEM V1 with built in Uego Wideband Used-850

Ramey Heavy Duty Idler Studs New-15

ARP L19 Head Studs with Nuts New-300

Jun Adjustable Intake and Exhaust Gears Used 400

Cometic Head Gaskets New 89mm .051 Thick .06 Thicker than stock 150

Thats all for now, but keep looking back for more. I do not check the forums often. The best way to get a hold of me is by text at 423-646-9750 or email me at andrewnetherland@live.com . Please do not call me after 9PM EST. You can text at anytime. I will work on getting pictures.

Follow Ups
  • Big Hp Build Part Out and Some Other Stuff - sleek 17:55:53 07/31/13