TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OEM + Aftermarket Parts KYB/AGX, Greddy, SPL, Stillen
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM + Aftermarket Parts KYB/AGX, Greddy, SPL, Stillen

Posted by Evan(CA) on July 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 602 times.

Screen Name:Evan(CA)
Phone:805-284-3080
E-mail:EvanSila@cox.net
Research Evan(CA)'s post history

Message I'll always consider trades for anything Z related and quality tools.Anytime I give a shipped price that is conus only.

Greddy Turbo Timer - Great used condition with everything needed to install. If you want it plug and play you'll need to buy a harness but if you don't mind splicing some wires it will install as is. None of the original harness is damaged in any way.

35 shipped

KYB/AGX Shock w/ Eibach Springs - ~30-35k on them. Didn't see any oil leaking and then wiped down with wd40 if you were concerned about any oil sheen you see in the pics. The dust boots on the rears are shot, the fronts are fine. These are ready to install as is. I'm not sure what a fair price is for these but I'm open to offers. 340obo

SPL Teflon Coated SS Braided Brake Lines: Need a good cleaning before use but are in overall good shape. Teflon is torn in a couple spots but the SS braid is 100%. 70 shipped

Stillen Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links: Good shape no issues. Open to offers

Nissn OEM 2+0 Hatch Struts - Pulled from an 86k wingless car. 30

Black T-Top Bags - They are in great shape just wrinkled in the pics. Some residue from the warning sticker, googone will have it off in a minute. 50

2+0 ABS Covers + Black T-Top Straps - Both are in excellent condition. 20 each cover, 30 for the straps.

NA Fan Clutch - I have several of these. 25 each

OEM original Black Floor Mats - No longer available from Nissan and out of stock everywhere. They are in decent shape with some where on the DS. 75

OEM Headlights - I have several pairs in various condition and thus various prices. Willing to part out some.

OEM Nissan Starter - Good working condition pulled from a 86k auto NA. 35

E-brake handle - I have several

Plenum - TB and linkage included. 100obo

90 Nose Panel - Non oem paint in horrible shape but the actual panel is in great repaintable shape. 50

OEM NA 2+0 Auto Driveshaft - Pulled from an 86k car, carrier included. Make an offer

Transmission Tunnel Heat Shield - I have 3 total

Timing Belt Covers - I will break up the set and I have all hardware if needed.

90 NA Gauge Cluster - 146k on it in decent shape. 40

Coil Packs - I have 15+ available. 10 each

Black 2+0 T-Top Shades - Excellent shape. Only one is show but I have a pair. 100

90 Steering Wheel - Center Z is missing, some residue from a wheel cover that was on it. 50

2+2 Rear Seat - Great shape, charcoal leather/tweed. The pic is old I wiped it down and it looks great.

OEM Sun Visors - Decent shape, 25 for the pair

OEM Tan 2+0 T-Top Shades - Excellent shape with the exception of one tiny pin prick. More pics are available. 60

Follow Ups
  • OEM + Aftermarket Parts KYB/AGX, Greddy, SPL, Stillen - Evan(CA) 22:02:00 07/12/13