People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: selling my Z. need to sell asap

Posted by gq300z on June 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 557 times.

Screen Name:gq300z
Phone:714.390.9789
E-mail:www.gq300z@yahoo.com
Research gq300z's post history

Message ell the time has come. Been on this forum for many years now. I got my Z for my 17th Bday in 1997. This is my most favorite car Ive ever had(and Ive had at least a dozen yet could never part with this one. But its time to move on. This is a project car, it needs some work. It has many body mods. Trust me I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I know it is for many of you. Nothing additional has been done for at least 8years. Here's the bottom line-No engine-Kandy paint has some fading from cooking in the sun to long without being driven. So it will either need to be touched up and matched, or a whole new paint job. Salvage title-something I never cared about when it happened cause I never thought I would get rid of the car-interior is back to stock with the exception of the two Tenzo R racing seats. -I have put many many parts including the stock interior from another Z I was parting out. windows, window guides, interior, wiring harness to doors. please call or text if you want to see the car. Pick up only, Im in So Cal in Orange County
thanksAdrian(gq300z)I have a bunch of pics on Cardomain[ [ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/123520/1993-nissan-300zx ] ]714.390.9789 need to sell asap. Will take any reasonable offer!!

Follow Ups
  • selling my Z. need to sell asap - gq300z 17:43:04 06/13/13