TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SS Engine Bay Fastener Kit (302-Pieces) - $70 shipped
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SS Engine Bay Fastener Kit (302-Pieces) - $70 shipped

Posted by zinistr on June 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  This message has been viewed 525 times.

Screen Name:zinistr
Phone:4403431664
E-mail:info@zspec.us
Research zinistr's post history

Message 302-piece Z32 Stainless Engine Bay Fastener Kit - now with optional COLORED FINISH WASHERS and CUP WASHERS for Timing Covers.

This kit includes quality, aesthetically pleasing stainless fasteners coupled with a choice of standard stainless or machined & anodized (colored) finish washers.

Kit includes enough fasteners to cover:

- Fenders (with finish washers)
- Nose Panel and Bracket (with finish washers)
- Coil Packs (with SS flat and lock washers)
- Coil Brackets (with SS flat washers)
- Radiator Brackets (with finish washers)
- Hood Hinges (with SS flat washers)
- Balance Tube (SS Acorn Nuts and fasteners with w/ flat washers)
- Timing Covers (with SS rubber-backed washers)
- Power Steering Reservoir (with finish washers)
- TPS Sensor (with SS washers)
- Fuel Filter Bracket (with finish and stainless washers)
- Throttle Bodies and Linkage (with SS flat washers)
- Plenum Air Tube (w/ SS flat washers)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator & Dampener (with SS flat washers)
- Battery Cable Bracket (with finish washer)
- Cruise Control Bracket (with finish washers)
- Fuse Boxes (with SS flat washers)
- Misc. extras (for other plenum brackets and custom use)

New option to the kit are colored aluminum anodized washers. I bought a few sets on the market for my personal Z's and didn't like the fit (too loose or fastener didn't seat flush, etc.)...so, after a few color requests I decided to have my own made. These fit tighter and have a smaller inner diameter so the washer doesn't move as much when tightening. Black, Red, Blue, Silver and Gold colors are available.

Picture below depicts the optional "cup" washers for the timing cover fasteners.

The kit fasteners are divided up and bagged/labeled by major function to help make installation simple.

$70 shipped within continental U.S. for kit with SS finish washers.

OPTIONS:
- Colored Finish Washers instead of stamped SS +$20
- Colored Cup Washers for Timing Covers +$5
- Add Injector Fastener Kit +$8

Note - there are 40 finish washers in this kit and 15 timing cover cup washers. So, swapping to color, means the 40 finish washers in large pic will be exchanged with the colored (machined/anodized aluminum) washer of your choice and timing bolts will have colored cup washers instead of stainless.

Paypal accepted to: kmk@bricekarl.com. Questions - email me at: cvk@bricekarl.com. Please be sure to include your shipping address in PayPal comment box and if going with optional colors, please note as well.

Should you also need Injector Fasteners, add another $8 for SS injector fasteners w/ washers. Canadians are welcome to order, but will need to add $20 to price for extra shipping cost.

Follow Ups
  • SS Engine Bay Fastener Kit (302-Pieces) - $70 shipped - zinistr 20:54:20 06/11/13