TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Almost New Stoptech Big Brake Kit Front and rear
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Almost New Stoptech Big Brake Kit Front and rear

Posted by collegeboy on June 07, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 833 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message So a while back I bought another brand big brake kit for my Z, and while my Z has been sitting forever barely being worked on, I completely forgot about this Stoptech big brake kit that I took off of it and boxed up, until I pulled the two boxes down from a shelf yesterday while cleaning the garage to move the Z to my new house and start working on it again.....FINALLY!!

So, the story on this kit?

It's pretty much as close to new as you can get. It has never been tracked, and has around 2000 street miles on it, and the car was never driven in the rain. In fact, the brake pads are still the original brake pads that came with the kit. The brake lines still look new, and the calipers still look perfect. Honestly nothing really shows any where. the only things that do, are the rotors that have surface rust on them from sitting in a box. this is normal, and there is no warping or pitting, and I guarantee that. One or two pushes of the brake pedal on the road, and these will look like mirrors again.

I have no need for this front and rear kit, and included are ALL parts needed for installation including all washers and fittings, perfectly almost new brake pads and rotors, perfect looking and functioning calipers, and perfect looking and functioning brake lines. You have no need to buy anything else for these to be installed except brake fluid.

Price-

Front 14" kit = New is normally $2800. I'll do $2300 shipped
Rear 13" kit = New is normally $2200. I'll do $1700 shipped

iI you buy both, I'll knock $100 off the price.

Please feel free to e-mail me any questions at [email]michaelkih@hotmail.com[/email] or PM me here. I'm a VERY well known member and have been in the Z game for 11 years. I'll get you taken care of.

Follow Ups
  • Almost New Stoptech Big Brake Kit Front and rear - collegeboy 23:05:04 06/07/13