TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Chrome hard pipes + Blitz BOVs for sale. $500 shipped
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Chrome hard pipes + Blitz BOVs for sale. $500 shipped

Posted by SpeedyZX on June 04, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 1317 times.

Screen Name:SpeedyZX
Phone:415-260-3367
E-mail:speedyzx*at*pacbell*dot*net
Research SpeedyZX's post history

Message I have for sale a set of extremely high quality chrome hard pipes with Blitz Blow-off-valves. I bought the Blitz BOV kit (included the flanged hard pipes) and a matching set of inner pipes. I then took these pipes and had them plated at San Carlos Industrial Plating. I have taken many items to them for chrome plating before and their workmanship is second to none. After all these years, the chrome is still A+ except for some underside scratches from user error. The horns on the Blitz BOVs are dented and sanded down to fit as well as part of the Blitz logo on the body but everything is mechanically sound.

I bought the Blitz BOV kit when it was first available and paid $600.00 for them. I bought a set of inner hard pipes for $250.00 and paid $250.00 to have them chrome plated, bought a set of red Turbo hoses silicone couplers with T-bolt clamps for an additional $100.00.

I am selling the entire kit including Turbo Hoses red couplers, T-bolt clamps, pipes, and Blitz BOV for $500.00 shipped. Please refer to the pictures that I have attached for views of all the parts. These are in excellent condition aside from normal dirt and wear and tear. I am only selling them because I am going with new turbos, the Ash Spec Planar Kit, and the Ash Spec 2.5 SMIC piping with Ash Spec Massives Intercoolers. These are show quality pieces that are worth more than the asking price.

If you are a scammer, don't bother replying to me with stupid offers and other scam requests. Paypal only please. I am a reputable member who has been on this forum for a long time. The price is $500 shipped with tracking and insurance and this price is firm. I am not in a hurry to sell these and I'm just as content sitting on these as they are beautiful pieces to look at.
Installed on my TT:

Pictures of the pipes off the car:

This is my new setup:

Follow Ups
  • Chrome hard pipes + Blitz BOVs for sale. $500 shipped - SpeedyZX 14:04:05 06/04/13