TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stainless 302-piece 300zx Fastener Kits - $70 shipped
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stainless 302-piece 300zx Fastener Kits - $70 shipped

Posted by zinistr on May 21, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 495 times.

Screen Name:zinistr
Phone:4403431664
E-mail:info@zspec.us
Research zinistr's post history

Message 302-piece Z32 Stainless Engine Bay Fastener Kit - now with optional COLORED FINISH WASHERS.

This kit includes quality, aesthetically pleasing stainless fasteners coupled with a choice of standard stainless or machined & anodized (colored) finish washers.

Kit includes enough fasteners to cover:

- Fenders (with finish washers)
- Nose Panel and Bracket (with finish washers)
- Coil Packs (with SS flat and lock washers)
- Coil Brackets (with SS flat washers)
- Radiator Brackets (with finish washers)
- Hood Hinges (with SS flat washers)
- Balance Tube (SS Acorn Nuts and fasteners with w/ flat washers)
- Timing Covers (with SS rubber-backed washers)
- Power Steering Reservoir (with finish washers)
- TPS Sensor (with SS washers)
- Fuel Filter Bracket (with finish and stainless washers)
- Throttle Bodies and Linkage (with SS flat washers)
- Plenum Air Tube (w/ SS flat washers)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator & Dampener (with SS flat washers)
- Battery Cable Bracket (with finish washer)
- Cruise Control Bracket (with finish washers)
- Fuse Boxes (with SS flat washers)
- Misc. extras (for other plenum brackets and custom use)

New option to the kit are colored aluminum anodized washers. I bought a few sets on the market for my personal Z's and didn't like the fit (too loose or fastener didn't seat flush, etc.)...so, after a few color requests I decided to have my own made. These fit tighter and have a smaller inner diameter so the washer doesn't move as much when tightening. Black, Red, Blue, Silver and Gold colors are available.

The kit's fasteners are divided up and bagged/labeled by major function to help make installation simple.

$70 shipped within continental U.S. for kit with SS finish washers...or $90 shipped with colored washers of your choice. Note - there are 40 finish washers in this kit - so swapping to color, means the 40 finish washers in large pic will be exchanged with the colored (machined/anodized aluminum) washer of your choice.

Paypal accepted to: kmk@bricekarl.com. Questions - email me at: cvk@bricekarl.com. Please be sure to include your shipping address in PayPal comment box.

Should you also need Injector Fasteners, add another $8 for SS injector fasteners w/ washers. Canadians are welcome to order, but will need to add $20 to price for extra shipping cost.

Follow Ups
  • Stainless 302-piece 300zx Fastener Kits - $70 shipped - zinistr 07:57:23 05/21/13