People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Misc Items, oem and aftermarket upgrades

Posted by youngbloodz on May 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 452 times.

Screen Name:youngbloodz
Phone:2525030764
E-mail:tdb300@gmail.com
Research youngbloodz's post history

Message All parts are best offer, I'm not trying to make a killing, but I'm not paying to get rid of them either, Don't offer "$20 shipped" for something that will cost me $25 to ship lol(its been done).

Intake valve covers powdercoated blue with -6 an fittings welded for pcv re route. Can include an lines and z1 blue silicone pcv hoses. Can also include exhaust valve covers with pcv ports closed off for the re-route.

TT front sway bar

2+0 non- bose oem metal speaker brackets

2+0 bose boxes modified to fit 6.5's

full set of cams, came out of my 91 5 speed tt, I can measure the lobes to see if they're originally 5 speed cam's but I dont know what measurements to look for so you'll have to let me know.

Oem tt inlets cut and welded to use on gt2560r turbos.

oem tt turbo outlets, driver's side iacv port relocated towards rear to allow more room for tps flip.

exhaust timing pulleys

aftermarket crank pulley

Z1 RFL BOV's, pulled appart to check internals, all in good shape with no signs of wear, greased and reassembled. Comes with "trumpet" fitting. Recirc fittings were and option and did not come with these when I purchased them second hand.

TT aluminum calipers, front and rear, can include stock rotors but shipping will increase due to weight.

Powered driver's seat (black leather), great to be recovered but stock leather is ripped, all power functions work. Stored indoors, not wanting to ship this item though. Has all plastic still attached along with sliders. Very comfy, I'm sitting in it as I type this. If it doesn't sell locally I might just buy a cover and use it as a gamer's chair lol.

Set of 4 staggered offset 18 inch rims. XXR 962 8.5f 9.5r. Decent tires installed and can be driven in until you save up for something wider/stickier. Fit great on the z, and lots of room for wider tires, currently has 225/245 offset but could easily fit 245/265 with 35 sidewall height and stock camber angles. If locally picked up you can use my eastwood fender roller incase you want something wider than that. Keep in mind shipping will be high due to size.

Lat but not least, I've got a "racing" style wing. Its universal fit and carbon fiber, with a 3 inch raise so it doesn't look as "ricey" as a lot of wings out there. I was gonna install it on my z but decided to go another route. Bought it brand new and loosly assembled it but never installed it. Been sitting on my shelf since. mint condition.

All items are located in beulaville nc 28518, I work in jacksonville nc and can easily put any of these items in my suv and meet you locally. Not looking to ship the big items so local pickup is preferred. I'm not looking to get rich, but I know what everything's worth so I'm not giving everything away for free. Just trying to recoupe some of what I paid for these items and help a fellow z in the process. Please send all responses to my tdb300@gmail.com email. If you urgently need a response please text me at 910 467 ten fifty eight.

Follow Ups
  • Misc Items, oem and aftermarket upgrades - youngbloodz 15:32:49 05/19/13