TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - EGT gauges,stock IC pipes, super-split downpipes, etc.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: EGT gauges,stock IC pipes, super-split downpipes, etc.

Posted by doctorzman on May 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 642 times.

Screen Name:doctorzman
Phone:760-285-1463
E-mail:doctorbreatheeasy@gmail.com
Research doctorzman's post history

Message Two Omori 60mm multi-color EGT gauges. Both work well. Went with some different downpipes and the bungs were installed on the old ones, which are also for sale. Didn't feel like installing these, particularly since I will be going with a Haltech soon. They include all wires and color changing dials. While they include the sensors, they do not include the bungs, but you can get those pretty cheap and I can refer you to a site to get them. One of the gauges as you can see by the pics, has some dents along the sides, however, these are not seen when inserted to a pod and do not affect their insertion into the pod or its functionality. One of the color control units has two broken off knobs, the green and the blue. The blue does not fit in and turn, however, the green knob fits in and can turn both the green and blue housings, so it does still work.

$80 shipped each on the EGT gauges. (were $200 apiece new)
 photo IMG_9178.jpg
 photo IMG_9179.jpg
 photo IMG_9180.jpg
 photo IMG_9181.jpg
 photo OmoriGaugepic.jpg

SpecialtyZ Stainless Steel Super Split 5-bolt Down Pipes 2.5 inch (these were $450 new), $300 shipped. They each have bungs for Omori 60mm EGT multi-colored gauges. Will sell the EGT gauges with the downpipes for an extra $150.
 photo IMG_8814.jpg
 photo IMG_8815.jpg
 photo IMG_8816.jpg

Stock intercooler piping $100 shipped.
 photo IMG_8848.jpg

Also have some stock throttle bodies, make me an offer on those. Thanks.

Follow Ups
  • EGT gauges,stock IC pipes, super-split downpipes, etc. - doctorzman 09:29:25 05/16/13