TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Misc Aftermarket/stock parts: BOVs,SMIC,IC piping,EGT gauges
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Misc Aftermarket/stock parts: BOVs,SMIC,IC piping,EGT gauges

Posted by doctorzman on April 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 787 times.

Screen Name:doctorzman
Phone:760-285-1463
E-mail:doctorbreatheeasy@gmail.com
Research doctorzman's post history

Message Two Greddy type-S blow off valves in working condition.
 photo IMG_9177.jpg
 photo IMG_9176.jpg
 photo IMG_9174.jpg
 photo IMG_9173.jpg

Two Omori 60mm multi-color EGT gauges. Both work well. Went with some different downpipes and the bungs were installed on the old ones, which are also for sale. Didn't feel like installing these, particularly since I will be going with a Haltech soon. They include all wires and color changing dials. While they include the sensors, they do not include the bungs, but you can get those pretty cheap and I can refer you to a site to get them. Also one of the gauges as you can see by the pics, has some dents along the sides, however, these are not seen when inserted to a pod and do not affect their insertion into the pod or its functionality. $100 shipped each on the EGT gauges.
 photo IMG_9178.jpg
 photo IMG_9179.jpg
 photo IMG_9180.jpg
 photo IMG_9181.jpg

SpecialtyZ Stainless Steel Super Split 5-bolt Down Pipes 2.5 inch (these were $450 new), $300 shipped. They each have bungs for Omori 60mm EGT multi-colored gauges. Will sell the gauges with the downpipes for an extra $200. These were $200 new apiece!
 photo IMG_8814.jpg
 photo IMG_8815.jpg

Greddy intercoolers (give me an offer). One of them has a bracket that is broken off (see pic). Have a bit of use, but were working well and produced 530hp with my HKS 2530s.
 photo IMG_8832.jpg
 photo IMG_8827.jpg
 photo IMG_8831.jpg

[ http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=157 ]

Per CZP website:
“Greddy Intercoolers are known as the best flowing side mount intercooler available for the 300ZX Twin Turbo. The addition of a Greddy intercooler is an excellent way of safely increasing horsepower. By reducing the engine's inlet temperatures, a denser air charge will enter the engine; this will make more power at the same boost level. Vehicle specific kits include all the necessary mounts, piping and hoses required to install the kit. All kits are designed to give maximum cooling capacity while allowing for minimal pressure drops. All cores are an air-to-air, tube and fin design that does not require any specialized liquid plumbing. The end of the cores are capped off with our smooth flowing heavy-duty cast aluminum endtanks.”

Stock intercooler piping $125 shipped.
 photo IMG_8848.jpg
 photo IMG_8849.jpg

Have some miscellaneous 2.5" Z1 and Ashspec planar intercooler piping:

Z1:
 photo IMG_9185.jpg

Ashspec Planar turbo inlet kit parts (comes with red silicone couplers seen in the pic above):
 photo IMG_9184.jpg

Z1 ported exhaust manifolds (give me an offer) (email for pics)

Selling a pair of stock throttle bodies (give me an offer) (email for pics)

Follow Ups
  • Misc Aftermarket/stock parts: BOVs,SMIC,IC piping,EGT gauges - doctorzman 19:05:02 04/29/13