TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 63k miles Stage 2
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 63k miles Stage 2

Posted by Drk93TT on April 15, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 1403 times.

Screen Name:Drk93TT
Phone:E mail
E-mail:.
Research Drk93TT's post history

Message I have decided that this car is not for me, even though it is one heck of a machine and Ive put a ton of work and time into getting it to what I consider a perfect STI.... I will be getting a 2013 Altima SL after this is sold :)

I am posting here in addition to other places, hoping to get the car some exposure and sell to the right person!

This car is an AUTHENTIC factory built STI.

The car has 63k miles and a free and clear title. no leins etc on the car as I own it. This car is ready to drive cross country if you wanted to! .. no check engine lights or any warning lights on dash! Never raced or tracked it, only used as a daily driven car.

The car does have a handful of door dings, and the paint is chipping a bit on the drivers door handle.. other than that the paint is in very nice condition! I built this car to be quick and as quiet and comfortable as possible for a STI.

This STI is originally from Hawaii.. the previous owner took very good care of it also, and shipped it back with him to Ohio when he left Hawaii in 2010. The car has only seen one winter (winter 2012 in michigan)

-All four door panels, decklid, trunk, and rear self have been sound deadened with RaamMat bxt II and ensolite foam, and is pretty quiet on the inside for a STI.

-Upgraded speakers, pioneer touchscreen headunit and subwoofer/amp in the trunk

-Brakes were replaced recently with Thermoquiet rear pads and StopTech posi-quiet front
pads/resurfaced rotors.

-Tires are 225/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza 970AS's with about 75% tread left on stock BBS Gold 5x100 wheels.

**Maintenance**

-The alternator was professionally rebuilt (even though working fine) at 60k as well as the power steering pump was resealed with new o-rings due to a leak.
-Bought the car with Tein S Tech lowering springs, I replaced them with stock springs and also replaced the strut mounts front and rear with OEM subaru parts while they were out @ 52k
-Replaced the spark plugs with OEM at 55k
-Replaced both upstream and downstream 02 Sensors at 58k with denso sensors
-The In-Tank Fuel Filter was replaced with Subaru OEM at 60k as well as a Walbro 255 fuel pump installed while I was in there.
-I change the oil every 3000 miles with Full Synthetic 5w40 Rotella T6 and OEM subaru oil filter.
-Trans fluid was changed by previous owner around 45k, as well as the drive belts ... I replaced the idler pulley last time belts were off.
-Rear diff. Fluid changed at 52k
-Thermostat/coolant and lower radiator hose replaced at 52k
-Battery replaced January 2013 w/ premium Interstate high cold cranking amp version

**Upgrades/Mods**

-Stock intake snorkal/airbox/filter.. Stock VF39 Turbo
-ACT clutch replaced by previous owner
-Killer B Oil Pickup Tube …. nothing was wrong with stock one, replaced for peace of mind :)
-Perrin Inlet tube and Perrin Afta-Maf hose
-Red Samco Intercooler hoses
-Air Oil Seperator
-Perrin Catted Downpipe (3” stainless steel)
-Grimmspeed turbo heat shield
-MadDad Whisper single tip Cat-back (3” stainless steel)
-Kartboy rubber exhaust hangers
-Cobb Stage 2 open source 93 octane tune with Accessport V2 Included with sale
-Whiteline steering rack bushings
-3 gauge AEM digital setup, Oil Pressure, Boost, Air fuel (the A/F gauge is currently not hooked up to exhaust as the perrin catted pipe doesn’t have provision to hook up the sensor. It reads a constant 14.7 unhooked) I can include the sensor with sale if buyer wants it.
-2006 Sti Shift knob
-eBay Front bumper lip
-06-07 STI roof vane spoiler
-Original HID headlights (low beams) + Silverstar Ultra Highbeams
-KICS magnetic drain plug

photo 333.jpg

photo car.jpg

photo 232_zps532c2aa4.jpg

photo 1-13_zps0a313eb7.jpg

***I will include the STI trunk (installed) and a WRX winged trunk with purchase*** The sti trunk has 3 dents around "subaru" badge in it only noticeable at certain angles.. the WRX trunk is in MINT condition!***

The mudflaps will not be included with sale.. I am currently selling them

$18,000 pretty firm.

email if interested

Thank you !

Follow Ups
  • 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 63k miles Stage 2 - Drk93TT 19:24:33 04/15/13