TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - *Black 1993 Twin Turbo For Sale* - $13,500 OBO
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: *Black 1993 Twin Turbo For Sale* - $13,500 OBO

Posted by Aerondar on April 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 2060 times.

Screen Name:Aerondar
Phone:860-578-2725
E-mail:aerondar@caina.net
Research Aerondar's post history

Message For Sale: 1993 300ZX Twin Turbo - $13,500 OBO

After much debate I am listing my 300ZX TT for sale. I purchased it in September of 2000 with approximately 75,000 miles on it. I purchased it from a dealer who had done a full service on the car, including timing belt and new stock sized turbos. The car has been very well cared for and upgraded reasonably over the years. The car was involved in one cosmetic collision in 2004, in which the right front fender was replaced and at that time I had the entire car stripped down and repainted after adding the Stillen front fascia, nose piece and replica rear wing since the original was failing. I have recent car fax report for it available upon request. The car had two original style injectors fail in 2010 and I had them upgraded to the newer style and a Selin dual maf installed by RDZ in Connecticut. The drivers seat outside bolster is also showing considerable wear, but other than that the car is in great shape inside and out. The car currently has just over 103k miles on it, so as you can see this was a fair weather toy for me and unfortunately I don’t drive it enough to justify keeping it any longer. I have other projects in mind. ? The car is in excellent running condition and a three-step detail was just performed on the car three weeks ago (when the pictures were taken).
Mods and links to pictures are below. Clean title in hand for quick sale. Please contact via email for details. chris AT caina DOT net

Here is a photo gallery:

Picture Gallery

Go Mods:

Selin Dual MAF Setup
Z1 ECU
Jim Wolf Street Clutch
SGP Braided Stainless Clutch Line
UR Underdrive Pulley
GD Split-Flange Downpipes
Custom 2.5" Mid-Pipes
Thermal Research 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust
Nismo 740cc Injectors
Apexi Super AFC
Blitz DSBC
Stillen Intercoolers
B&M Oil Cooler

Stop Mods:

StopTech 13" Front Rotors
Axxis Metal Master Pads (f/r)
StopTech Braided Stainless Brake Lines (f/r)

Handling Mods:

CN Adjustable Tension Rod Arms
CN Midori-Style Adjustable Upper A-Arms
GD Sub-Frame Spacers
Eibach Springs
Stillen Anti-sway bars
SSR GT3 Wheels
18x8.5 w/ 245/40 Kumho Ecsta MX
18x10 w/ 275/35 Kumho Ecsta MX

Aesthetics:

Stillen GTZ-R Fascia
Z1 Smoked Turn Signals