TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 Twin turbo rolling shell (also rebuildable TT engine)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 Twin turbo rolling shell (also rebuildable TT engine)

Posted by MikeBaitZ on April 08, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 575 times.

Screen Name:MikeBaitZ
Phone:540-267-1080
E-mail:mhcl_bts@yahoo.com
Research MikeBaitZ's post history

Message I am in the Air Force Reserve and am being transferred back to Seattle, WA and am stuck in the middle of a project I wanted to complete. Please save this perfect good frame and z32. I am sincerely ernest in not having it crush or giving it away to some other individual that'll use it as a lawn paperweight. I am willing to work out any sort of deal. Thanks

Please call if interested! selling a 1990 grey 300zx twin turbo rolling shell. Has no frame damage, was a project car I intended to put an LS engine into simply have some cheap, fast thrills before I graduate from college and get some girl pregnant and lose all chance of having fun. Please call 540- 267 - 1080 if interested! I have lots of pictures

I literally had the engine pulled out 5 days ago. The engine is rebuildable, it lost compression and also needed a knock sensor and other minor rubber intake pipe replacement, as the previous owner was a high schooler and really had no idea what he was doing. The engine is on a pallet, ready to ship at we speak. Please call 540- 267- 1080. I have lots of pictures.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 Twin turbo rolling shell (also rebuildable TT engine) - MikeBaitZ 17:36:37 04/08/13