TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stillen fascia/Lip,HKS,Garrett,IPP,Nismo,Apexi and OEM
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stillen fascia/Lip,HKS,Garrett,IPP,Nismo,Apexi and OEM

Posted by KongZTT GT28RS MD on April 04, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 1331 times.

Screen Name:KongZTT GT28RS MD
Phone:4433503130
E-mail:shawn300z@hotmail dott com
Research KongZTT GT28RS MD's post history

Message Stillen GTZR fascia...
Nothing wrong with it except ugly color pattern..

$320.. Will NOT ship this either.

Stillen type 3 front lip (for TT fascia)

$160

Brand new.. taken out of box for picture. Nothing wrong with it. Going with a different fascia

--_______________________________________________________________________________________

Brand new OEM motor mounts.

$150

(Twinturbo, Convertible, NA 2+0 and 2+2)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Have two sets of BRAND NEW internal wastegate actuators for sale.

First is GARRETT.. comes with BRACKETS and hardware to secure to actuators to brackets.. and adjustment
rods to precisely tune in boost pressure settings. (these came off a brand new set of JWT 530s) $240

Next are the authentic HKS.. comes with BRACKETS and hardware to secure actuators to brackets. and adjustment rods to precisely tune in boost pressure settings. $260

The actuator brackets explained..
(these are designed to be bolted to stock turbos.. but can EASILY be modifed to fit on GT28R,

GT28RS, GT3071 etc. (any of the other names for them as well. Sport700, 675R etc etc.) a hack

saw and 110amp MIG welder is all you need... seriously.. done it more than a few times already.

Both sets of these actuators can be used with ANY internally wastegated turbo we chose from.

Pictures below..

GARRETT $240

HKS $260

Both are brand new.. never used. I have way too many performance parts just collecting dust in

my basement.. trying to recoup some funds for more toys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPP stainless steel braided clutch line.. (brand new in package.. never opened!)

$30!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apexi AVCR Boost controller..

Literally used for less than 10 mins.. then I started the widebody project.. It has been

sitting in room under bed. Would like to get

$400..

but make me an offer. Need extra

cash for other stuff..
---------------------------------------------------------------

Jspec Smoked 90-98' OppamanZ turnsignals

$100

---------------------------------------------------------

Jspec smoked 90-98' Clear Nismo turn signals (A-spec fascia) Lightly used.. small chip

but you can't see it.

$75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

with stock lines and hard lines.. perfect for 240sx owners..

Aluminum calipers.. and bolts etc. $350.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have an NA 1990 parts car.. 2+0 .

Let me know what u need. It has good glass all the way around and hatch.. except missing

driver door glass. and does not have rear diff.

Let me know what u need!

Buyer pays paypal fees.

Scammers.. I know your deal.. don't waste your time emailing me with your bullshit stories and ideas etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups
  • Stillen fascia/Lip,HKS,Garrett,IPP,Nismo,Apexi and OEM - KongZTT GT28RS MD 19:33:22 04/04/13