TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ported stk turbo manis w/ 2x autometer egt/pyro gauges
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Ported stk turbo manis w/ 2x autometer egt/pyro gauges

Posted by nemo1080 (Iowa) on March 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 436 times.

Screen Name:nemo1080 (Iowa)
Phone:email
E-mail:nemo1080@hotmail.com
Research nemo1080 (Iowa)'s post history

Message Upgraded to MS manifolds and do not want to drill and tap them to run my EGT gauges as I am trying to get a more simple look inside my Z, with less wires and gauges.

I ported the stock manifolds myself with a die grinder a while ago. While I am sure that they flow better than stock I have never been able to flow test them to get an exact number. They are NOT cracked or ground through or anything bad. They are also tapped and have EGT gauge probes installed in them.

The egt gauges are autometer phantom II and I can send pics upon request. These gauges alone were over $150 each new and both still work well and are in good condition. I will include everything you need to make them work. (probes, wires, light,.. etc)

It is nice to be able to monitor left vs right engine bank via exhaust temp and you can make sure you're not melting anything too. These gauges read up to 1800 degrees F (not 1600 like the pic).

I'd like to get $175 for the whole set but I am open to offers and trades for other Z parts.. was over $300 new.
comes with two gauges, two probes instelled into two turbo manifolds (both sides).

I'm looking for jspec corner light harnesses, ps seatbelt clip, ds b pillar piece, good condition timing covers, pretty much anything neat.

email first then I can get ya a phone number if you need. I got references on here too if need be.

thanks for looking.

Follow Ups
  • Ported stk turbo manis w/ 2x autometer egt/pyro gauges - nemo1080 (Iowa) 22:25:16 03/26/13