TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wrecked TT and tons of parts - come take all of it :(
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Wrecked TT and tons of parts - come take all of it :(

Posted by V.S. on March 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 678 times.

Screen Name:V.S.
Phone:423-255-2445
E-mail:leestringfield@gmail.com
Research V.S.'s post history

Message Flipped my car on some wet pavement, I just want it gone so I can move on. Body panels are basically all dented to some capacity, but everything internally is fine due to it simply rolling over on its top from the drivers side. I can't use my left hand due to surgery, so I would prefer sell everything all at once before I consider parting it out. However you may feel free to send an offer the big items and if its worth my time I will get some help parting it out. Please don't ask me right now about about how much I want for a bracket or trim piece, when I say big items I mean engine, transmission, exhaust, etc. It will be very difficult for me to entertain the idea of shipping things right now so I don't want to cross that bridge unless I have to. If you are really hung up on something, simply send an offer and I'll email you if we get to that point. I have a ton of other parts in my garage from the conversion as well as parts I bought from a big lump-partout buy, as well as "backups", "good deals", etc. So lots of stuff for you to take home and clear my garage. Bring a bucket.

Here's where I stand. $4,500obo takes all. And the title.

Rebuilt TT motor with about 13,000 miles by nissanz32guy (custom concept motorsports) here in Chattanooga. It was completely redone, from boring for new 88mm Wiseco pistons to deatchwerks 555 injectors, all the way down to basically everything made of plastic or rubber from vac and boost lines, fuel lines, pcv valves, 120k kit, etc. Even had a new EFI harness. SS bolt kit, ECU, it goes on but I'm sure you get the point. You will see the picture of the bill at the bottom - $7500 including everything with some of the stuff already bought ahead. I don't need to say much here, as if you know anything about George its' probably his reputation for good work.

Transmission is the original NA manual with a bit over 125k. It lived as an NA until about 115k. Feels every bit as good as the day I bought it almost 10 years ago, and I am positive that it is one of the best for its mileage; no grinds, very smooth, and nice feel with the new brass hardware in the shifter. Seals and such done, chromoly pivot ball and basically anything else that could be freshened with it dropped was. Good hardware on the clutch too, RPS segmented aluminum flywheel and RPS max clutch. SS lines. Hell, I even got a brand new master and slave cylinders, well new enough as it was less than an oil change ago.

Exhaust runs open all the way back to the beautiful B&B quad ovals which somehow remained unscathed through the wreck. I still have the OEM stuff in case they ever decided to change pollution laws around here.

Interior is tan (pearl white 1990) and was in probably as good of shape it could have been. Tweed interior, really nice leather seats. Most of the interior is still fine minus needing to be vacuumed from broken glass, but some insignificant things like the pillars got crushed. Got new speakers about an oil change ago; nice MB Quart tweeters and coaxials in the front, with (infinity or pioneer I forgot) some new ones in the back with a powered 6inch basstube. BlitzDTT, had a Profec B but unfortunately some idiot took advantage of my situation and stole it and the head unit the day after the wreck.

The only bad things I can think of would be that the same idiot also stole 1 polished hardpipe, 1 HKS SSQV BOV, and my aluminum radiator. Something tells me he really didn't know what he was taking, since he left the other BOV and the other hardpipes unless he just got scared off. Turbos were factory rebuilt with less than 20,000 miles on them, but I wouldn't fool with them because they don't produce enough power. Two of the weels are bent, but the other two are fine; they are SSR GT3's. JSPEC tail lights were in great shape, including the centerpiece, but the left one cracked in the wreck. One of the Z1 intercoolers was pushed up slightly because the retaining bracket was bent. The fiberglass fog light ducts will need to be cleaned of dirt. Although the two drivers side wheels are bent, the brake system is fine because they werent bent too bad. SS lines, rebuilt calipers with new seals, upgraded brake kit to the 350Z track edition version with larger slotted rotors as well as the rears. SS engine shroud/drip pan is still fine as well I believe.

Miscellaneous items are things that were leftover from the swap or stuff that I bought in a mass partout to resell and never did. They include items like the coolant overflow reservoir, original cats and exhaust, SRS system, exhuast hangers, brackets, miscellaneous interior trims and bezels from a black interior, and so on. I think I even have like 3 sets of cowls lol. I used to have a CRP/black Z as well so it builds over time. Hell, I even have an OEM fitted 300ZX car cover that I paid over $250 for and used it maybe twice since I kept it in the garage! Sheesh.

There are other things, but like many of you probably know you forget over the years and try to NEVER look back and add it up lol. I lost hard here, just trying to recover a little bit of it. I think this would be a really good deal for someone looking to swap and save some money or someone who has the time and ability to part the stuff out.

Heres some recent pics, plus some random stuff I had easy access to for some pictures. Rest assured theres more.

Call or text 423-255-2445

Follow Ups
  • Wrecked TT and tons of parts - come take all of it :( - V.S. 10:29:01 03/25/13