TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - * * * * MOVING SALE, All Parts MUST Go * * * *
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: * * * * MOVING SALE, All Parts MUST Go * * * *

Posted by preprodigy on March 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 675 times.

Screen Name:preprodigy
Phone:1-860-885-4942
E-mail:phillip.olsson@gmail.com
Research preprodigy's post history

Message PLEASE SEND TEXTS, Im not signed in enough to see Pm's. Fastest response will be text message, anytime night or day...

to the post
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your FULL name? Phillip R Olsson
What is your email? phillip.olsson@gmail.com
What is your phone number 860-885-4942
What is your City? : Bozrah
What is your State? : Connecticut
What is your Zipcode? : 06334

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, Unfortunately for me I'm moving and dont have anywhere safe to keep my spare Z parts.

therefore my loss is your Gain!

I have tuns of spare Z32 parts for both TT and NA model Z's.

I'm not 100% sure on what price to ask, so please Feel Free to send me your best offer, W/Shipping including (it'll ship from Bozrah CT, 06334 to your place)

I will be taking photos of all the parts for sale and uploading them tomorrow, if you are curious about any parts send me a text and ill get back to you relatively quick. I always have my phone on my.

(Since I have absolutley No Idea where you will be purchasing these parts from, all my prices shown bellow are WithOut shipping attached. please keep that in mind when making your offer + shipping. thanks!)

*** Off the top pf my head I know i have:

- a set of 90' TT heads, complete with internals and valve covers, cam gears are optional. $200 OBO.

- Set of (Stock) 5 spd Turbos, good for emergancy swap. they have next to no side to side play and ZERO front to back play in the turbines. again ZERO front to back play in both turbos. side to side play is next to un noticable. with good oil pressure and consistant oil changes these turbos are good for another 40k+ miles.

perfect candiates for use, rebuild or cores. $250 OBO

- Set of OEM Turbo Exhaust Manifolds, all mating surfaces are flush, could use a once over with wire brush for rust.
i would personally suggest replacing the turbo studs with fresh ones. which with used manifolds its usually standard procedure anyways. $40 OBO

- Turbo oil Hard lines. $20 OBO

- Two sets of Upper intake manifolds with throttle bodies and most of coolant hard lines, i believe one of the plenums has one or two thead locations with busted off corners. wont effect any sealing issue whatso ever, only effects fastening of a couple items. more details on that when i get some pics. $25 a piece.

- 90' TT lower intake plenum $25 OBO

- 95+ NA OEM Fuel Rail w/ OEM 95+ 240CC Injectors never removed from fuel rail so no need to replace o rings. they hold pressure perfectly. all Injectors Ohm out exact. Pics to come. $300 OBO

- 1 OEM TT Intake "Boost" Hose Set, Fair condition. $15 OBO

- TT oil Tree (Complete) Minus the oil pressure unit. $25 OBO

- Z1 Upgraded NA clutch package (75k miles) with the 9.5 lbs flywheel and upgraded pressure plate. comes with sprung hub clutch plate however id personally replace it, if your going through all the hassle of changing your clutch you might as well replace the clutch plate. flywheel could use a refresh on the clutch mating surface but thats like 30 bucks in a local machine shop. only reason i didnt do that was i just did my tt swap and upgraded to a tt flywheel and clutch package. because of the fact it could use a clutch disk and a nice polish up i have no problem letting it go for $175 OBO

- 90-95 OEM TT spoiler, its black and needs new paint but has solid mounting points. $175 OBO

yeah idk, thats all i can recall at this very sec.. but like i sadi, tomorrow i plan on digging into the storage unit and taking a tun of pics.

Please dont forget to add shipping to your offer, it would be shipped from Bozrah CT, 06334

If theres anything you're looking for but dont see listed, please dont hesitate to ask,
speaking of which i just now remembered that i have a: TT Fuel Pump Controller from a 90' TT car with 73k miles $25 OBO, same car i got my donor TT engine from (spun main bearings)

I also Have a TT suspension damper control module and the TT dampner switch for center console $15 OBO

thanks.

Ill be moving out of my place by April 28th, ALL PARTS MUST GO, otherwise they will face the scrap yard. Certainly not something i want to see happen to these parts, Especially the TT parts!!

So again, hit me up with a reasonable offer and i will definitely work with you.

860-885-4942

Text is best, anytime day or night.

Follow Ups
  • * * * * MOVING SALE, All Parts MUST Go * * * * - preprodigy 21:56:07 03/24/13