People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Twin Turbo for Sale -- NOVA

Posted by ctrudebusch on March 21, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 729 times.

Screen Name:ctrudebusch
Phone:7035897615
E-mail:ctrudebusch@gmail.com
Research ctrudebusch's post history

Message For sale is my manual black 1991 Nissan 300zx twin turbo.

I am the 3rd owner, and the car has 145,XXX miles on the body, and 45,XXX on the NEW (not rebuilt) engine and turbos courtesy of the previous owner.

The car is mostly stock with just a JWT pop charger, JWT ECU, HKS cat-back exhaust, and boost jets. It pulls hard and has in excess of 350 hp (it feels great)

It was recently repainted and looks sharp – not a show car but definitely one of the cleanest Zs you will see in the area.

I also have a complete history of all of the service performed on the vehicle, and recently had it completely overhauled including new fuel injectors and major EFI/vacuum line replacement/repair by a local Z mechanic and expert who will vouch for the mechanical integrity of the vehicle. The car JUST passed safety/emissions, the AC blows ice cold, the aftermarket alpine stereo sounds great, and the T-tops are leak tight.

I have her for four years and she has held up incredibly well as my daily driver (mostly highway miles)

Also included in the sale is a fitted Z1 motorsports car cover

Like I said, not a show car, but definitely the car you are looking for if you are in the market. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Asking $8200

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Twin Turbo for Sale -- NOVA - ctrudebusch 15:43:52 03/21/13