TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Selin dual intake elbow kit / Stock nose panel / Sparcos
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selin dual intake elbow kit / Stock nose panel / Sparcos

Posted by M[ohio] on March 14, 2013 at 3:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 588 times.

Screen Name:M[ohio]
Phone:614-579-2254
E-mail:mjessy@gmail.com
Research M[ohio]'s post history

Message Selling a Selin dual intake elbow and mount kit in like new condition. The elbow kit was installed on the Z and run for less than a month before I decided to switch my intake setup to the Ashspec planar turbo inlet piping. All parts are included in the elbow kit as shipped by Selin including the original white box. I will take pix of the kit this evevning and can email them to you if you are interested in purchasing it. Here is a link to the exact kit -[ http://www.importpartspro.com/seduinelandm.html ]

$100 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also selling a stock nose panel from 92 TT Z (black). It is in good shape. Includes the stock metal bracing/mounting bracket and lower rubber strip where it seals to the front bumper. Ready to bolt on.
$45 + $10 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states

Also have a brand new in package Sparco aluminum shift knob (for 5 speeds) and a brand new in package set of Sparco 3-
piece aluminum racing pedals (also for manual transmission cars). $50 for the shift knob and $60 for the pedal set.

(stock photo from Sparco)

Follow Ups
  • Selin dual intake elbow kit / Stock nose panel / Sparcos - M[ohio] 15:23:21 03/14/13