People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selling 2 300zx cars

Posted by lilzlover on March 02, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  This message has been viewed 521 times.

Screen Name:lilzlover
Phone:732-322-4001
E-mail:sherimakdissi@yahoo.com
Research lilzlover's post history

Message I have 2 Nissan 300zx cars to sell ASAP. 1 is for parts and 1 is to fix n drive.
Car #1 is a 1990 2+2 automatic pearl yellow this is the parts car. Has major miles on it, like 400,000 miles. I am the second owner and have every service record right down to the window sticker price sticker. Rust is large behind both doors, but believe it or not this car still hauls ass. Car #2 is black 1993 5 speed manuel 2+2. I am selling them as 1 car. The black one has only 100000 miles on it. Its been in storage for 2 years. Needs rear bumper due to dent from being rear ended. Not extensive damage. Sitting for so long it will need the normal oil change lube and some greasing here and there. Also need to change fuel injectors. Only 2 are bad but might as well do all. The bumper on the rear of car#1 can be used for car#2. Also car #1 has awesome vented rotors. Since the date of install over100000 miles have never had to be cut. They were very expensive and well worth it. I would recommend them to be put into car#2. I personally loved car#1 and took great care of it or obviously it wouldn't still be running. I have a total of 10 stock rims an 2 extra larger rims that came with black#2 car. I wanted to restore the black 5 speed myself but fell I'll with cancer and never got the chance. I also have every service record for that car and am the 2nd owner. Black car will need paint job, but best thing is that all parts that may go in time on the black one you will have spares in yellow ones. Only items that can't be changed is the alternator as car#1 has every available option and output power of alternate is more than black car takes. I will cry when my yellow car goes so many good memories. The only real thing wrong with it besides the rust is an oil leak that leaks onto the alternator. My yellow baby still runs great but it is an eye sore to look at. I also have the Chiltons Manuel to go with the. These 2 cars are numbers 9 and 10, in my Z collection. My first one was a 1975 280Z and I just kept buying them 1after another. 1978,1980,1983,1985,1987,1990,1993, &1993 tt. Like I said I maintained both these cars to the max wish I had the cash n time to restore myself but I was struck with lung and brain cancer and am not capable to do any work on them anymore. I can make you laugh if you come to see the as I have pics of me under the car changing the exhaust as my neighbor handed me the tools I needed. LOL. I hope who ever buys these cars has as much fun in it as I have had. Serious inquiries only price is so low so the is no negotiating. Oh and one last item car#1 the parts car has brand new Perelli pole position tires on it. Definitely gonna want them on the black Z when you restore. I have changed timing belt and water pumps every 60,000 miles. I am honestly a Z freak and would like to see this car bought by some one like me that's likes to drive long and fast. I am asking $2000.00 and you take both cars. P.S. i have the $100.00 dollar titanium keys for both along with spare keys and valet keys. Oh both have T-tops. Located central nj. So all in all 2 Cars 10 rims new tires and spare parts. Feel free to call me 732-322-4001 Sheri (lilzlover). Maybe if your nice to me I will show you my collection of Z matchbox cars and give you a deck of playing cards with nothing but pics of Z's on them. Awesome. Call me.

Follow Ups
  • Selling 2 300zx cars - lilzlover 04:01:53 03/02/13