TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Nissan 300zx Non-Turbo *1 Owner* BONE STOCK
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Nissan 300zx Non-Turbo *1 Owner* BONE STOCK

Posted by MoGaffar on February 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 720 times.

Screen Name:MoGaffar
Phone:404-247-5677
E-mail:mgaffar@bellsouth.net
Research MoGaffar's post history

Message 1991 Nissan 300zx Non-Turbo
176k Miles
Vin# JN1RZ24H4MX502129
1 Owner
5 Speed
Pearl White Exterior
Tan/Tweed Interior
A/C works
Auto Climate Control
T-Tops ( dont leak)
Titanium Key
T-top Bags
All Stock and ALL Original (Paint, interior, exterior, engine)

I Bought this car originally for myself as an DD to drive instead of my TT. But some financial issues have caused me to prioritize some things and this Z has to go.

It is in EXCELLENT condition for how old it is. It has been owned by a women since 1991 and has been serviced at a dealership for every service and mechanical problem. I bought this car because of the shape the lady kept it in.

The only thing bad things I have noticed with the car have been: door panels have a few bubbles in the vinyl. The dash has one spot where it is lifting. And the rear bumper has a scrape where she grazed a pole. The drivers seat has a typical seat bolster wear. There is no body damage just some minor paint scrape. The only mechanical issue I have found is a small oil leak, but I have been unable to diagnose where its from, I Believe it is a common occurring high pressure power steering line.

Please call me at 404-247-5677 if you are interested. Car is located in Kennesaw, GA about 30 minutes from Downtown and about an hour from Z1Motorsports. Give John@Z1 a call if you want to know more about me as a person.

Asking $5,000 OBO.

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Nissan 300zx Non-Turbo *1 Owner* BONE STOCK - MoGaffar 17:15:03 02/18/13