TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - fs, border 850cc fuel rail kit - priced at a STEAL!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: fs, border 850cc fuel rail kit - priced at a STEAL!

Posted by genic on February 07, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 767 times.

Screen Name:genic
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:erikboehringer at gmail.com
Research genic's post history

Message for sale

border 850cc fuel rail kit - (used, all injectors within ohm specs..across all six injectors)

price: 850$ o.b.o. + free shipping to the 48 states. shipping will be from the following zipcode75248

i can also include the following (which i highly suggest for this setup) -
aeromotive compact EFI adjustable fuel regulator - for an extra 125$ o.b.o

for 90-94 300zx's needing more than 740cc injectors, recommended are border racing's 850cc injector kit. this kit is more

cost effective than trying to adapt the later model nismo 740cc injectors. the border racing kit includes billet aluminum

adapter fuel rails and nippon-denso 850cc side-feed injectors.

removed from working engine that has td05-18g's, the rails and injectors worked flawlessly. i would like them to go to a

nice/better home.

i will not be using them in the future due to going away from the td05 (which are for sale as well)
:)

pls, email me with any questions .. email is in my profile or its: erikboehringer *at* gmail (dot) com

rails with the injectors installed as a unit. top-side

rails with the injectors installed as a unit. bottom-side

rails with the injectors installed as a unit. bottom-side

close up of injector. bottom-side

bolts for rails to connect to the lower plenum, and rubber o-rings for the bottom of the fuel rails and injectors

the o-rings are in great shape and still plyable, however for added security i am sure kyle@IPP or any other vendor

can source you new o-rings. you also can source hoses to install to your exsisting fuel system.

Follow Ups
  • fs, border 850cc fuel rail kit - priced at a STEAL! - genic 21:34:02 02/07/13