TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - fs, td05-18g with clipped wheels for better spool
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: fs, td05-18g with clipped wheels for better spool

Posted by genic on December 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 1101 times.

Screen Name:genic
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:erikboehringer at gmail.com
Research genic's post history

Message i finally decided i would go a different direction with my track Z and i am going to pull off everything.

i know i dont have any pictures yet, but i will when i pull the engine out (its just sitting in the bay and i have to hoist it out and put it on the stand.)

if anyone might be interested in this kit (it will come with everything i have...including the modified DP's by T0M .. which means no open wastegate) please feel free to email me.

i am going to try and get the engine pulled ASAP and pull the kit off, but i do not know if i can get that done before xmas. i have been very busy trying to finish up this project for work, and then i have holiday commitments.

the kit has very low miles...maybe 2-2.5k miles, and everything spins freely. when i have pictures .. i will point out where i made changes in the pictures. mainly for strength at the wastegate, and other connection points.

you all know this is a fairly high priced kit...i think its north of 6k new with everything...i think? correct me if i am wrong.
this will include EVERYTHING you would need to bolt them up to the engine and test pipes. if you might want the T0M fabricated FMIC w/2.5 inch pipes ...i can include that in the kit as well. its not your normal FMIC or ash 2.5 pip kit.

email me @ : erikboehringer + @ + gmail (dot) communist.

and we can talk more.
here are some pictures of OTHER setups so you can get the idea.

wagz dyno with nos...

someones custom mani's ...but that gives you a look at where the wastegates would be. which i have a heavier spring in mine for higher stock boost. (i think it was around 14ish)

again, i will have pictures of MINE as soon as possible. ...since the admins nuked my posts before where i was trying to gauge who might want these...i am posting in here.

Follow Ups
  • fs, td05-18g with clipped wheels for better spool - genic 12:33:07 12/11/12