TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - fx300 stage 3 sprung clutch (NEW, but installed and removed)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: fx300 stage 3 sprung clutch (NEW, but installed and removed)

Posted by genic on November 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 398 times.

Screen Name:genic
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:erikboehringer at gmail.com
Research genic's post history

Message for sale

clutch masters FX300 stage 3 sprung - nissan 300ZX 3.0L TT 89-96
(not 100% sure this is the EXACT clutch, but you can judge from the photos)

price: 400$ o.b.o. + shipping to the 48 states. rates can be found on ups & fedex sites. shipping will be from 75248

little back story. this clutch is from my super white z and i 'do not' think it was

ever run at all. there is ZERO ware on the actual clutch itself, but you can see

that the pressure plate was installed. again, i 'do not' think it was EVER actually

used.

it has sat in the box, and when i moved i un-earthed it and decided i would part

with it since i will not be using it it. i would like it to go to a nice/better home.
:)

pls, email me with any questions .. email is in my profile or its: erikboehringer *at* gmail (dot) com

clutch in the box as it sits

close up of the spring condition and sticker

pressure plate as it sits..just a little dirty (dusty)

pressure plate surface..that is NOT a long hot spot.

close up of pressure plate surface..tried to get macro as possible and clear.....ZERO hot spots

clutch pad as it sits

pressure plate and clutch sitting on the concrete

side view of the pressure plate and clutch

this is a view of the pressure plate and clutch according to vividracing (photo take from vividracing.com..click link to get more technical info..)

if the photos are not showing...i just changed the ip on pd.ORG in DNS...let DNS propagate.. (sometimes instant, sometimes up to 48 hours)...they will show up for some..and not for others until fully propagated. just refresh. pls :)

Follow Ups
  • fx300 stage 3 sprung clutch (NEW, but installed and removed) - genic 20:05:41 11/26/12