TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo 5spd Strosek Wide Body
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo 5spd Strosek Wide Body

Posted by TT300zxZ32 on November 09, 2012 at 5:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 1905 times.

Screen Name:TT300zxZ32
Phone:559-281-9539
E-mail:brian_w1988@yahoo.com
Research TT300zxZ32's post history

Message I am selling my rare 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Strosek wide body because I want to buy a bike. I am looking for a 2007 Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol Edition. That is the only thing I will consider trading for. Otherwise just want a cash sale. My car has a clean title, and 154,xxx original miles. It's a 5 spd manual transmission and it runs great, no grinds in any of the gears! Just had the smog done as well as a fresh filter and oil change. New Southbend DXD stage 5 clutch (rated at 690 lbs of torque) was installed about 1,500 miles ago. Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, cam seals, and fan belt were all replaced at 142k miles by Precision "Z". The car always starts right up and the turbos boost good. I had the car tuned by Greg Dupree @ Specialty Z in SoCal. There are no mechanical problems aside from a minor power steering leak (needs a new hose), and a bit of squeaking from the brakes sometimes, might need some new brake pads soon.

Both the A/C and heater work very well and all the tires have good tread left still. Interior is in decent shape, has your typical interior rattles and noises as is common with the Z when going over bumps or driving on rough roads. The seats have some tears on the seams, and the driver side seat is tweaked a little, I think one of the supports on the bottom of the seat broke. Power windows, locks, seat, and mirrors all work well. The two interior panels behind the seats were signed by Mr. K (Yutaka Katayama).

The exterior of the car is straight, just has a few minor dings here and there. The wide body kit was professionally molded into the car, it is solid and sturdy, but there are some minor surface cracks in the fiberglass, and one larger crack in the middle of the left side skirt (refer to pictures). Just normal wear and tear as you would expect from years of driving. The kit was done back in 2004. I am not the original owner of the car btw. The paint is not the best, it is cracked and faded in areas and the original rear spoiler is warped. The fact that the car is white though helps to hide the flaws. Its one of those cars that looks really nice at night and from afar during the day. But if you step up close you can see all the imperfections.

The car has the following modifications:

K&N Pop Intake

Oversize Koyo Radiator

Unorthodox Crank Pulley

HKS Turbo Timer

Momo Steering Wheel & Shift Knob

Stillen Short Shifter

Downpipes

Labree High Flow Cats

Greddy Catback Exhaust Modified to fit rear bumper

19" Stern ST-2 Hyperblack Rims w/ polished lip

Hicas eliminator kit

Powertrix front upper adjustable control arms

SPL rear adjustable control arms

(car is not lowered, has stock struts and springs)

Serious buyers may call or text me anytime at 559-281-9539. I am asking for $7200 but am open to reasonable offers. I am motivated to sell. Thanks!

more pics ?

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo 5spd Strosek Wide Body - TT300zxZ32 17:39:02 11/09/12