TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - rear cargo cover black 9/10 + some other randoms
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: rear cargo cover black 9/10 + some other randoms

Posted by Luminar on October 21, 2012 at 4:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 483 times.

Screen Name:Luminar
Phone:XXX-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:LuminarZX@Gmail.com
Research Luminar's post history

Message Have the cargo cover out of a 2+2 but it'll fit all models (except vert of course). Its in perfect shape, retract spring is nice and tight, the ripple in the picture is just from how I'm holding it, the vinyl is in perfect tear free shape, both hooks on the end are solid. The rest of it is in good cosmetic shape as well. 125 shipped/paypalled.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got an airbag from a 91+ wheel, the wheel itself is in alright shape, probably 7 or 8 out of 10. Sorry no picture of it. The airbag is still fine though, 75 shipped for both, or if you want me to get the airbag out of it and send that separate 40 shipped.

I have this spoiler (I want to say its a greddy but I cant find any brand markings)... 75 bucks preferably picked up. I'll stick it on a grey hound which shouldnt be too bad for shipping but through conventional means its going to be ridiculous. so $75 picked up or + whatever the greyhound fare will be
Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • rear cargo cover black 9/10 + some other randoms - Luminar 16:33:28 10/21/12