Screen Name:fairlady_z32
Phone:4155626174
E-mail:jimmynguyen1028@yahoo.com
Research fairlady_z32's post history

Message Hi All

I got some parts on my Z that I want to Trade for stock parts:
-Z1 upper radiator hose (NA) $10 + your OEM hose
-Z1 lower radiator hardpipe w/silicone elbows (NA or TT) $40 + your OEM hose
both are BLUE! Get both for $40 (free upper hose if you drive an NA)
-JWT pop charger $50 + your OEM air box (I have a K&N cleaner kit to clean the pop charger for FREE)

Things for sale:
-Powertrix Coilovers SS version $450
-Powertrix RUCA $80
Both have around 20k miles on them.

Greddy Radiator cap $10 + trade for OEM
[ http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=7890&Car_Type=300&UID=2012070623285966.249.73.1 ]

LED interior bulbs (Dome light, Map lights, Gauge lights) $10 for everything.

Pair of H&R 10mm spacers (spacers only) $40

DDM foglights 3000K $25 - It's probably best if we just swapped the whole fog light assembly because I got mine to fit pretty good and it'll be a bitch to take it apart. My fog light lenses are in good shape. No cracks. You are welcome to just buy them alone.

I have adjustable FUCA's I bought from eBay (unknown brand) and I know there's rust on it. I'm too lazy to take it off but it's FREE. Someone help me take it off if you want it LOL. This goes for adjustable tension rods too. The brand is Wicked Tuning. I bought it off eBay too so it still goes into the "unknown" brand category in my book. These are a must have part if you have a lowered car, otherwise your tires are going to get hit with some brutal camber wear. These are FREE, but I feel that the tension rods will be the only thing worth it since the FUCA has rust.

All items are still on the car, but I'm removing the coilovers and suspension components within the next 2-3 days.

Everything for trade is subject to LOCALS ONLY!

I'll consider all offers if you want to be cheap (I get it). PLEASE, and I stress the please, do not call me after 10pm or before 10am pacific time (Yes, I sleep 12 hours, be jealous).

Follow Ups
  • FS/FT: 1995 Nissan 300zx Part out/Trade out - fairlady_z32 23:16:11 10/18/12