TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stillen Nose Panel SMZ style uncut...nice...price drop
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stillen Nose Panel SMZ style uncut...nice...price drop

Posted by TTkeeper on October 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 1364 times.

Screen Name:TTkeeper
Phone:918-269-0040
E-mail:markwbbb@yahoo.com
Research TTkeeper's post history

Message Selling a nice condition, genuine Stillen SMZ nose panel uncut and painted AG2 ( Aztek Red ). This isn't one of those knockoff urethane panels whose paint likes to crack due to flexing...this is fiberglass. It was recently repainted so its free of rock chips and looks nice...I'd rate it a 9/10 only because the paint shop didn't do a perfect job prepping the panel (you can see a few faint lines along the front and top edge, but only when you're right over the panel). They are faint enough that
they didn't even show in the pics, but I wanted to mention them in case you're looking for a concours paint job.

Selling the panel for only $150 plus $20 shipping ( to US lower 48 only ). If you want the OEM bracket, trim gasket, screws, and push grommets to go with the panel: $165 plus $20 shipping.

1st come 1st serve. I included a pic of the car in this color so you could see more of what shade of red it is. Payment by Paypal or money order sent certified US mail with return receipt request. email: markwbbb@yahoo.com

Follow Ups
  • Stillen Nose Panel SMZ style uncut...nice...price drop - TTkeeper 10:57:14 10/13/12