People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Revised: 94 TT Part Out

Posted by getnmoore on September 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 551 times.

Screen Name:getnmoore
Phone:402-443-9621
E-mail:moorelayne@gmail.com
Research getnmoore's post history

Message hey everyone, the sad day has come. It time for me to part out my project car. I'm currently in college and also playing college football so time and money are something I do not have a lot of, and I sacrifices must be made.
I have a 1994 Forest Green 2+0 T-Top. It is a 5 speed, it was NA at production but later converted to a TT. The person I bought it from had spun a bearing. I sold that motor and ended up getting a JDM motor from a Z fanatic. The motor I purchased was running at the time he pulled it but he wanted the head studs, so he took it apart and thats the way I bought it and thats the current state. The turbos are stock and were rebuilt around 8k ago. The body is very straight with no rust. Only one small dent about an inch in diameter on the driver side fender.

I still have the transmission and it was smooth and strong when taken out.

The interior is tan, and the seats aren't in the best of shape. I will work on getting some pictures up within the next couple of days.

I am willing to part it all out so whatever you need, let me know and I will get back to you asap to see if I have what you need.

I do have a couple of parts that I bought of here by a trusted member.
I have older 555 injectors that all tested out perfectly. I would like to get 300obo for them. I also bought a Ashpec NA->TT ECU
I would like to get 150obo for that.

Follow Ups
  • Revised: 94 TT Part Out - getnmoore 20:07:04 09/28/12