People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Front end body panels

Posted by Matt300ZXT on September 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 486 times.

Screen Name:Matt300ZXT
Phone:4238835960
E-mail:mycarispurty@aol.com
Research Matt300ZXT's post history

Message I just got my Z out of the bodyshop having a hood, fender, fascia and nose panel installed and painted. The car looks great, but I have no use for the old panels anymore. The prices are best offer on some of the panels, fairly firm on some others.

I'll post pics at the bottom but here's the info:

Hood-$50. It's in good shape, except there's a ripple in the bottom right corner by the driver headlight where a previous owner must have shut the hood on a tool. A little body work and it should be as good as new.

Driver fender-$35. It has a dent in it right along the line of where the hood damage is, so the guy must have closed it on a wrench or something. Anyways, aside from that, it has another small ding or two that most any used body panel will have. A little filler and sanding down and a respray and it's good as new.

Passenger fender-$50. It's in great shape, a little sanding and a quick respray and it's good as new.

Fascia-$50. This is in kinda bad shape but the bottom is where the damage is. Attempt to fix it, or chop all that off and install a Stillen lip or something, or do whatever you want with it.

Nose panel-$35. I have no clue if that's a good price or not, but I don't need it anymore. It has the Nissan logo in it, so it's not the flat panel on the earliest of the Zs.

I will not ship any of these panels except the nose panel maybe. The rest are local pickup since they're large. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. ZIP 37341 to be exact.

Follow Ups
  • Front end body panels - Matt300ZXT 14:13:30 09/21/12