People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300ZX Slicktop

Posted by Azotic on September 09, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 661 times.

Screen Name:Azotic
Phone:7575937253
E-mail:shinranryu@yahoo.com
Research Azotic's post history

Message I have a rare 91 Red Slicktop with 105K miles. 120K service - timing belt and waterpump are freshly done a few months ago. I have the receipt to prove it along with original owners manual and titanium key. Fresh inspection for 9/13.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The car starts right up strong every time, no hesitation and fires on all cylinders. Many 300ZXs either have wiring harness issues or are just ragged up and/or not running. NOT this one. Very reliable and gets great gas mileage. Fast enough to get you in trouble. This is the legitimate sports car red with a proper 5 speed manual stick transmission. It will make a great daily driver, weekend cruiser or even a turbo swap candidate. Previous owner put a 1000W system in car and some bolt-on mods like exhaust and intake with hardpipes. Cross drilled/slotted rotors front and back. New clutch was installed not too long ago. Tires are good. AC works, all vents function. This Z is ready to go.

Clean title in hand. I am asking $5250 OBO. Please make cash offers, no personal checks and no trades. Call or text 757-593-seventy-two-fifty-three. Thank you for looking

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300ZX Slicktop - Azotic 17:17:19 09/09/12